Description---3 Reasons this Property is a Winner!---
1. Renovation:- A recent renovation of this semi-detached cottage has transformed it into a contemporary, airy, light-filled home.
2. Space:- Craving wide-open space in the countryside? You will love this property because it is much bigger than most -- it sits on circa 1.06 acres. Ideal for children to run about, or for landscaping lawns, or on which to put a polytunnel to grow your own vegetables.
3. Proximity to towns and city:- Although found in the countryside, this home is only 4.9km from Kingscourt, 30km to Navan, and 72km to Dublin.
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom semi-detached cottage is located in County Meath, just across the Meath/Cavan border and it also features:
- large storage shed beside the cottage,
- newly fitted insulation;
- new plumbing;
- a warm flow condenser boiler;
- uPVC windows and doors.
This property is located nearby a busy town. Kingscourt is home to internationally known companies (both Kingspan and Gypsum are very much part of the history and community), and schools, creches, cafes and restaurants mean this town is thriving.
With Colaiste Dun an Ri within 6 minute drive (5.1 km) and St. Joseph's National School within a 7 minute drive (5 km), this cottage is ideal for a growing family.
Soaked in history, Kingscourt is the home of the historic Cabra Castle Hotel (4.6 km away) and the natural beauty of Dun an Ri Forest Park (5 km away).
Well located near major and minor urban areas as follows:
15km (15 minute drive) to Carrickmacross.
35km (35 minute drive) to Dundalk.
30km (30 minute drive) to Navan.
72km (1 hr 10 minute drive) to Dublin.
For room dimensions, video and more information, check us out at keen.ie