DescriptionJB Kelly is delighted to bring to the market Duncannon, a charming home full of character nestled beneath Shielmartin Hill in Baily, Howth. Located on a 0.5 acre landscaped site with an amazing rural outlook and sparkling sea views of Dublin Bay, this property is sure to appeal to a wide audience of prospective purchasers. Duncannon is screened from Carrickbrack Road by an abundance of mature evergreen trees and enjoys a tranquil, private environment with the added benefit of having all amenities nearby.
Accommodation comprises a gracious entrance hallway, living room through to sun room with spectacular sea views, sitting room and study/4th bedroom. In addition, there is a large open plan kitchen/dining/family room perfect for family gatherings, utility room and guest w.c.
Spectacular coastal views can be enjoyed at first floor level also. The master bedroom suite consists of a large double room with en suite, dressing area and walk-in-wardrobe. There are two further bedrooms at this level, one of which is ensuite.
Duncannon is approached by a private driveway with parking for several cars and has a double garage. This fine property is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and mature trees in a private setting. There are also sun drenched patio areas and a large deck with glazed screening, taking full advantage of the the sunny southerly orientation and breathtaking views.
2.15 x 5.00m
Welcoming hallway with tiled flooring and archway through to inner hall. Storage closet and Guest WC off.
Radiator cover and fitted carpet on feature staircase.
2.05 x 1.30m
WC & WHB. Tiled flooring.
3.65 x 5.25m
Bright, spacious room with walnut floors and open fireplace with feature marble surround. Leading to.....
3.58 x 2.65m
Natural light filled room with glazed apex ceiling and sliding doors leading to decking area. This room overlooks the garden and enjoys wonderful southerly views towards the Sugar Loaf and Dublin Bay.
3.70 x 5.20m
Solid walnut flooring and recessed lighting. Sliding doors leading to private patio area and garden.
Family Room/Dining Room/Kitchen Area
6.00 x 5.30m + 1.80 x 2.70m
Vaulted pine panelled ceiling with 2x Velux windows and floor to ceiling windows with spectacular sea views of Dublin Bay. Tiled flooring and 2x sliding doors to patio areas.
Range of floor and wall mounted cream kitchen presses with granite counter tops. Island unit with Franke sink, further presses and seating area.
Neff double oven with microwave, induction hob and extractor fan over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
Cast iron wood burning stove.
3.55 x 2.90m
Range of presses/storage and sink. Washing machine and dryer.
Hot press, tiled floor and recessed lighting.
Door to rear.
3.65 x 2.90m
Built in range of book shelves.
Walnut flooring and recessed lighting.
Picture window above seating area.
Master Bedroom Suite
Bedroom - 3.65 x 5.20m
Double room with carpet flooring and Velux window.
Dressing Room - 3.40 x 3.65m
Walk-in wardrobes with sliding doors and extensive storage.
Ensuite Bathroom - 1.80 x 3.30m
WC, his/hers sinks over storage unit with granite top, shower with multi function jet sprays, heated towel rail.
Marble tiled walls and floor.
3.70 x 5.15m
Built in wardrobes. Velux window.
1.80 x 1.90m
Porceleain tiled floor and walls. Towel heater.
WC, vanity unit with WHB, cubicle shower.
2.70 x 4.25m
Features- Rural setting with sea views
- Triple glazed windows and patio doors on ground floor
- Double glazed PVC windows upstairs
- Oil fired central heating
- Ample parking for several cars
- Double garage - 4.60m x 2.4m and 6.60 x 4.70m
- Security alarm
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.113127930 Energy Performance Indicator:190.7 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsPlease refer to Google Maps.
Viewing DetailsVIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly.Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are many stritly by appointment to alloted time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.