DescriptionHighly desirable detached bungalow offering light filled, turn-key accommodation. Recently renovated and converted to open plan living, the property offers high specification modern living whilst retaining a number of the original features and character.
The accommodation comprises of open plan kitchen diner and lounge, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and a 3rd bedroom/2nd living room.
Located close to the airport and all local amenities, with unobstructed views of Errigal mountain and panoramic landscape this property is sure to attract lots of interest. Contact the office today to arrange your private viewing.
- Situated on R257 off N56 - easy reach of beaches, golf, hiking, airport, spa, leisure and beauty centres, swimming pool, gym, restaurants.
- Open-plan sitting room, dining, kitchen with dual aspect, great storage, Eco boiler Arada Stove & oil central heating
- Sunny continental-type courtyard at rear, with high wall and granite-paved, for privacy and leisure, and raised herb garden
- Substantial garden, driveway, shed, separate bin and fuel yard, dry stone wall boundaries, electricity and tap outside, lawns with raised beds.
- Property with oak floor throughout & high end blinds on all windows, with solid half door.
- Constructed in C. 1920 and extended to the rear in C. 2007
- Oil central heating and double glazing
- Can be sold furnished if required
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.10990268 Energy Performance Indicator:225.35 kWh/m²/yr