Description**Final release of 3 Bedroom Semi-detached houses**
'The Snowdrop I'c. 118 sq m/c. 1,270 sq ft- SALE AGREED
For further details contact DNG New Homes on 01-4912600 or register on www.dodderbrook.ie
DodderBrook is an outstanding new housing scheme blending traditional style with a contemporary modern living environment. These spacious houses have been uniquely designed with well proportioned rooms, excellent specification, thoughtful design and the highest standards of construction & workmanship.
DodderBrook comprises of mainly traditional two-storey 3 & 4 bedroomed semi-detached & 4 bedroom detached houses with brick and render front facades, front & rear gardens and off
street parking. Adding to the variety within the development, there will be 3 bedroom terraced
houses and a number of 2 bed apartments.
DodderBrook will also benefit from a crèche within the development in the future.
On Your Doorstep
DodderBrook will enjoy easy & immediate access to every amenity including shops, restaurants, cafes, public houses, libraries and many sporting & recreation facilities along with an impressive choice of schools.
Enviably positioned at the foot of the Dublin Mountains, just 25 minutes’ drive from the City Centre & with Dublin’s main motorway network less than a 5 minute drive away, it makes all of Dublin easily accessible.
Ballycullen boasts an abundance of amenities in a tranquil setting
Shopping; At nearby Lidl, Oldcourt, Woodstown & Knocklyon Shopping Centres and The Square and Dundrum Town Centre.
Villages; Nearby are Knocklyon, Templeogue, Rathfarnham, Tallaght and Terenure.
The selection close by includes Rathfarnham, Edmonstown, The Grange and Stackstown.
Health & Fitness;
A number to choose from include Dynamic Fitness, Westpark Fitness, Crunch Fitness, Curves and Sylvia’s Yoga.
Eateries & Pubs Locally;
The Merry Ploughboy, Timbertrove Cafe, The Speaker Connolly Gastro Pub, The Old Mill,
Scholars and The Cottage Tea Rooms.
Sporting Clubs; In the vicinity are Ballyboden St Enda’s, St Anne’s & Thomas Davis GAA Clubs, Firhouse Carmel and Knocklyon FC.
Schools; Within a short distance Colaiste Eanna, Sancta Maria College, Holy Rosary, Scoil Carmel, St Columba’s & Wesley Colleges, to name but a few.
Recreation and leisure facilities for all the family…
You are truly spoilt in this location with the great outdoors on your doorstep. There is so much for all the family to enjoy...
Go for a leisurely walk at The Hell Fire Club, through Massey’s Woods or marginally further afield are the picturesque mountain walks at Three Rock or Ticknock Hill where you can also rent mountain bikes.
For the more adventurous visit Zipit Forest Adventures at Tibradden Woods; swing through the trees, fly down the zip wires or walk the tightropes. If heights aren’t your thing you can go on a ride out at the nearby Rathfarnham Equestrian Centre or take the family to Marley Park, one
of the best parklands in the city offering playgrounds, tennis courts, playing pitches, walking and cycling paths. Alternatively, you can join in on one of the Saturday morning runs and if you not feeling too energetic, you can have a coffee and potter around the weekend farmers’ markets or enjoy one of the many cultural events.
The best of the city, the best of the country; this really is the best of both worlds.
The location is within easy commute of Dublin City Centre by car and it has easy access to all road networks via the M50 at Exit 12 (Knocklyon/Firhouse).
The area is well serviced by Dublin Bus. Route No. 15, from Ballycullen Road to Clongriffin via Terenure and Dublin City Centre and No. 15B from Stocking Avenue to Grand Canal Dock via Rathfarnham and Dublin City Centre. The LUAS station Tallaght is also close by, and Cheeverstown with its Park & Ride facilities.
Classic design, generous scope & superior specification
These fabulous new houses will impress you with their design, well-proportioned rooms and excellent finishes throughout.
Each home has been designed to provide high end accommodation with custom designed fitted kitchens, 9ft ceiling height at ground floor level and large high performance windows giving you bright and light filled accommodation.
There will also be a number of energy saving features which vastly improve the efficiency of these ‘A3 rated’ homes with innovative Heat Pumps and excellent standard of wall, floor &
roof insulation helping to significantly reduce running costs.
• A3 Building Energy Rating
• Innovative Heat Pump, providing energy efficient central heating and hot water at proven reduced energy costs than the current market alternatives
• Excellent standard of wall, floor & roof insulation
• Low maintenance, high quality external finishes, of brick, render, uPVC and dash
• Stamp Duty – 1%
• 10 year structural guarantee with Home Bond
• High quality fitted kitchens with integrated doors for appliances, with a choice of shaker or a plain panel finishes with a choice of colours
• Electrical voucher on closing on signing and returning of contracts with 21 days of receipt
• Utility rooms plumbed for washing machine & dryer
• Floor tiling as standard
• The bathrooms & en-suites are fitted with contemporary bathroom suites with mono block chrome fittings
• Pressurized shower systems & fitted shower screens in en-suites with mixer tap and hose to bath in main bathroom
• High quality porcelain tiling fitted to floors and wet areas as standard
• Shower and bath screens fitted in the main bathroom, as standard in 4 bedroom houses
• High quality built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, with painted doors, oak finished
carcass and brushed chrome door knobs.
• Heating to each floor is thermostatically controlled
• Wall mounted electronicheating system controller
• Generous and well-designed electrical & lighting specification
• Pre wired for intruder alarm, TV/ broadband and free to air TV with multiple points provided throughout each home
• All walls & ceilings are skimmed finished and painted throughout as standard
• High quality joinery & ironmongery specification throughout
• 9ft ceilings on ground floor
• High quality uPVC double glazed windows with safety catch
• High quality front doors with 3 point locking system
• Side gates fitted on the side passages of semi-detached and end terrace houses
• Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods
• Outside tap as standard
• Large rear gardens will be raked & seeded with a patio area
• Rear gardens fenced with concrete posts and timber panels
• High quality hard & soft landscaping to the front gardens and driveways
• In curtilage parking to accommodate 2 cars in the semi-detached and detached houses
• €10,000 deposit required.
• Contracts must be signed within 21 days of receipt of them.
• Balance of 10% of purchase price is due on signing of contracts.
DirectionsDirections: From M50 Take Exit 12 (Knocklyon/Firhouse)onte Saint Colmcille's Way, at first set of traffic lights take left (at Woodestown S.C.) onto Ballycullen Road. At the second roundabout take a right turning onto Hunters road/oldcourt Road. Pass Lidl on your right DodderBrook is 500 meters on your left.
Viewing DetailsFor further details contact DNG New Homes on 01-4912600