Located just 3km from Roscrea's Town Centre, close to Racket Hall Hotel and almost opposite Roscrea Golf Club, this inviting cottage merges the benefits of a rural property, while also giving easy accessibility to most of Ireland's national roads, including the M7 Dublin to Limerick Motorway.
The 3-acre enclosed rear field/paddock is ideal for grazing ponies or for budding gardeners/organic farmers as the grounds are a blank canvas with plenty of scope for future development.
Kitchen/Living Room: 4.00m x 7.20m. Traditional 'half and half' from door. Large red floor tiles. Open feature stone fireplace, pine kitchen units and 2 dressers
Bedroom 1: 4.00m x 3.70m. Fitted pine wardrobe, painted tile floor.
Bathroom: 2.14m x 4.24m. Feature sunken bath, wall and floor tiles, w.c.
Shower Room: 1.85m x 2.13m. Electric (Triton) shower with w.c.
Corridor: 3.10m x 0.90m. Tiled floor.
1st Floor (Loft Style Rooms):
Sitting Area: 3.70m x 1.90m. Timber floors, beamed ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 3.85m x 4.75m. With skylight and window overlooking grounds. Immersion.
1st Floor (Loft Style Room, other end of house):
Bedroom 3: 3.70m x 3.75m. Two custom built-in wardrobes, pine ceilings.
* The cottage was built over 130 years ago, with old sandstone.
* The thatched roof was replaced about 10 years ago.
* The central heating system is oil fired and there is a large open fireplace in the main living area.
* Timber framed sash window frames are fitted to most of the windows.
* The two first floor bedrooms are on either end of the cottage and each are accessed by separate spiral-styled staircases, made from pine.
Main Street, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary,
Tel: 0505 24000
PSRA Licence No. 001802