DescriptionDerry Quay Lodge offers the Superb opportunity to purchase a prime secluded 11 room residence and a 2 bedroom annex apartment on the shore of Lough Corrib with 2 private boat moorings. Surrounded by 3 1/2 acres of mature broad leaf woodlands with an abundance of wild life. Comprising of: Large Entrance foyer, sitting room with open fireplace, open plan lounge, kitchen, dining overlooking the lake shore, 6 bedrooms, 3 ensuite and main bathroom. containing 2,228 sq.ft. of living space. The Annex Apartment comprises of: Sitting room, Kitchen/Dining room, 2 bedrooms with 2 ensuites, containing 713 sq.ft. of living space. https://youtu.be/dONbnBux_FU
Viewing by appointment only please call 093-34695 or 087-2499686
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither Vincent Walsh Auctioneer nor the vendor accepts any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of Vincent Walsh Auctioneer has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property
AccommodationAccommodation on Main Residence:
• Entrance porch: 8ft 11” x 8ft 9” wood sheeted cathedral ceilings and pine floor.
• Hallway: 4ft 10” x 9ft 3” pine and carpet flooring.
• Hallway: 3ft 11” x 6ft 5” carpet flooring.
• Hallway: 2ft 10” x 29ft 4” carpet flooring and attic access.
• Sitting Room : 20ft 2” x 14ft 1” Open fireplace with stone surround, carpet flooring and built in cabinets
• Lounge Area: 11ft 2” x 14ft 1” (open to dining area) custom wine rack & storage
• Dining Room: 22ft x 13ft 4” wood sheeted cathedral ceiling, and double doors to lake shore lawn.
• Kitchen: 11ft 2” x 15ft 1” MDF oak cabinets with formica counter top, tile floor, back splash and electrical appliance.
• Utility Room: 8ft 9” x 11ft 5” Pvc cabinets with formica counter tops, sink, washer/dryer facility, rear access door to garden, tile floor and back splash.
• Inner Hallway Off Utility: 3ft x 12ft solid oak flooring, electrical panel and fire alarm.
• Bedroom #1: 12ft x 9ft 2” plus 3ft 6” x 3ft 4” double room, solid oak flooring, & lake view
• Ensuite: 7ft 11” x 2ft 10” pump shower, toilet, sink and fully tiled.
• Bedroom #2: 15ft 9” x 9ft 10” plus 8ft 7” x 6ft 1” double & 2 single beds and solid oak flooring
• Ensuite: 6ft 8” x 5ft 7” pump shower, toilet, sink, and fully tiled.
• Bedroom #3: 13ft 8” x 12ft 3” Carpet flooring ( green)
• Bedroom #4: 10ft 5” x 9ft 8” carpet flooring ( brown)
• Main Bathroom: 7ft 2” x 5ft 9” plus 3ft 2” x 4ft 6” bathtub with electrical shower, toilet, sink, floor and walls tiled at fixtures.
• Bedroom #5: 10ft 5” x 8ft 1” built in closet 4ft 3” x 2ft 1” carpet flooring (green)
• Bedroom #6: 10ft x 11ft 2” carpet flooring ( blue)
• Ensuite: 7ft 7” x 3ft 3” pump shower, toilet, sink and fully tiled.
• Entrance Hall: 5ft 5” x 4ft 8” built in cabinet with formica counter top and tile floor.
• Sitting Room: 15ft 5” x 15ft 2” pine floor, wood sheeted ceiling, electric fireplace with wood surrounds, electrical panel and fire alarm panel.
• Kitchen/Utility: 15ft 2” x 12ft 5” ( Stairs to 1st Floor) Pvc cabinets with formica counter top and sink, tile floor and back splash, washer/dryer facility, hot press tank under stairs and rear access door
• 1st Floor Landing: 2ft 8” x 3ft 10” carpet flooring
• Bedroom #1: 11ft 1” x 10ft plus 7ft 2” x 4ft 11” plus 3ft x 2ft 4” Double & singe Bed, carpet flooring, and velux window
• Ensuite: 3ft 9” x 7ft 9” pump shower, toilet, sink and fully tiled.
• Bedroom #2: 15ft 2” x 9ft 8” carpet flooring, velux window
• Ensuite: 7ft 8” x 5ft 6” bathtub with hand held shower, toilet, sink and fully tiled
• Storage: 7ft 10” x 5ft 6” carpet flooring and fully shelved
Total Living Area of the Annex: 713 sq ft or 68 m²
• Storage /Supplies: 11ft 11” x 11ft 1” insulated cavity walls with insulated metal roof and
fully shelved out.
• Mechanical/Storage Area: 12ft 1” x 11ft 10” insulated cavity walls with insulated metal roof,
2 separate heating boilers, #1 is a solid fuel boiler and #2 is an oil boiler,
both boiler works intermittently
• Workshop/Tool Shed: 29ft x 11ft 6” insulated cavity walls with insulated metal roof and truss roof.
• Drying room /Toilet: 5ft 1” x 11ft 10” insulated cavity walls, with insulated metal roof, all piping
in place for toilet, shower and sink.
• Engine Room/Fishing Equipment: 8ft 3” x 12ft insulated cavity walls with insulated metal roof.
Features• An 11 room residence built on a 1.39 HA lakeshore site with a large selection of mature trees,
• Block & plaster style construction with insulated cavity. Cut stone façade
• Cut timber frame roof with felt and tile
• Pvc facia, soffit, aluminium gutters Pvc windows and doors with PK insulated glass
• Concrete foot paths, joining to stone kerbing and gravel driveway
• Public water supply Private septic system
• Property is outlined with a combination of stone walls, post & wire fencing and the
Lough Corrib Shore.
Element of the Annex:
• An 5 room apartment consisting of
• Entrance Porch, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, 2 bedrooms with ensuites
• Built with block and plaster style construction with insulated cavity
• Cut timber frame roof with felt and tile
• Pvc facia, soffit and aluminium gutters
• Public water supply
• Private septic system
• Property is outlined with a combination of stone walls, post & wire fencing, and
Lough Corrib lake shore
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.106641079 Energy Performance Indicator:202.89 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsLocated close to the villages of Cross, Cong & Clonbur, with Cong village offering an array of pubs, restaurants, while the Historical Ashford Castle offers world class charm, fine dining, entertainment, and array of sporting facilities. Galway city is 40 minutes drive, while Knock West Airport is an hour away.