Cullenwaine is a magnificent detached Victorian residence standing on approximately 1.35 acres (0.54 Hectares) dating from the mid nineteenth century. Once the childhood home of artist Beatrice Elvery (Lady Glenavy) who was responsible for some of the stained glass windows in Tullow Church.
This fine family home is full of charm and character retaining many of its period details including cornice work, sash windows, fireplaces and offers tremendous potential and scope for further updating.
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises a spacious reception hall, dual aspect drawing room with feature bay window, dining room with bay window and a pair of sash windows overlooking the front. A kitchen/breakfast room with glazed sun room overlooking the rear garden and shower room off the rear hall. Upstairs there are five double bedrooms (one en suite) and a family bathroom.
Outside the gardens and grounds which are particular setting feature of the property extend to approximately to 1.35 Acres (0.54 Ha) with an abundance of mature trees, shrubs, walled lawned gardens, original artists studio dating from the early 1920's and large front driveway with frontage of aprox. 50m (165 ft.) wide onto Torquay Road.
Ideally located well set back from Torquay Road, approximately 11km (7 miles) from St. Stephen's Green and only a short walk from Foxrock village. Foxrock and Carrickmines Golf Clubs, Leopardstown Racecourse and Westwood Sports and Leisure Centre are all in the immediate area together with shopping facilities at Carrickmines Retail Park, Cornelscourt and Dundrum Town Centre are all just a short drive away.
There are excellent transport amenities close by includ ...
103 Upper Leeson St, Dublin 4