DescriptionA very rare opportunity arises to acquire a new (to be built) ‘A’ rated detached family home of c.340 sq.m. (c.3,660 sq.ft.) standing on a mature wooded site extending to c.1.63 Acres (c.0.668 Ha), in this highly sought after location bordered by Castleknock and Hermitage Golf Clubs, Luttrellstown Estate, and the Liffey Valley.
Rugged Lane is a small road connecting The Strawberry Beds to Porterstown and is bordered on one side by the old stone walls and turret of Luttrellstown Estate. ‘Creggan’ enjoys a wonderful setting standing on an extensive site bordered by hedgerow and trees in an area that is regarded as one of the finest residential addresses in Dublin.
‘Creggan’ will be set back from the road affording maximum privacy, and will feature electronic security entrance gates with intercom, underfloor heating, air source heat pump, heat recovery unit and multi fuel stove.
Windows and external doors will be triple glazed alu clad (U- value 0.78w/m2k). CAT 6 cabling will be provided throughout together with wiring for Sky TV, CCTV and intruder alarms. Electrical sockets throughout will be finished in chrome.
Allowances will be provided for landscaping, kitchen units, white goods and built in wardrobes.
‘Creggan’ will offer an opportunity to a discerning purchaser to acquire a substantial family home in a magnificent countryside setting yet only minutes from a host of local amenities including Castleknock Village, Castleknock Hotel, Luttrellstown, Hermitage and Castleknock Golf Clubs.
‘Creggan’ is an opportunity not to be missed.
- New (to be built) ‘A’ Rated family Home
- Standing on mature wooded site of c.1.63 Acres (c.0.668 Ha)
- Gross Internal Area 340 sq.m. (c.3,660 sq.ft.)
- Electronic security entrance gates with intercom
- Triple Glazed Alu Clad Windows & External Doors
- Underfloor Heating
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Heat Recovery Unit
- Multi Fuel Stove
- High Quality Sanitary Ware
- Cat 6 cabling throughout
- Mains Water
- Private sewage
- Images shown are of new (to be built) dwelling.
- Fingal County Council Grant of Permission dated 9th May 2019
- Final Grant Order No: PF/0701/19
- Decision Order No: PB/0167/19
- Register Reference: FW18A/0182
Gross Internal Area of New Dwelling:
c.340 sq.m. (c.3,660 sq.ft.)
For existing structure on site available on request.
Viewing DetailsPlease call our office on (01) 298 3500.