Description*** VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ***
Copy and paste into a new browser.
Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are proud to present New to Market ,this beautiful large 3 bedroom family home in Coolgarrow Lane , Enniscorthy, Co Wexford . Y21X6X9. Set in park like gardens surrounded by lush country side, ideally located just outside Enniscorthy Town which is approximately 3 km away. The property is fully fenced and has a beautiful gated entrance leading up to the house.
This stunning detached country house is in absolute pristine condition throughout and has beautiful wooden fioors and superb finishes . On entering into the grand hallway with sweeping staircase you are lead into a gorgeous spacious lounge with a cast iron surround fireplace for cosy evenings , plus there is a tv point.
The Fully fitted solid pine kitchen has an open plan layout that includes the dinning area and comes with all built-in appliances ,double electric oven , hob, microwave, and has a lovely center island with surrounding bar stools. The floors are tiled and the walls are partially tiled. There is a separate adjoining utility room plumbed for a washing machine and has fitted units. There is a downstairs bathroom just off the utility room that has a power shower cubical. Off the dinning area is the warm and bright sun room / glass conservatory ideal as another living room.
Upstairs the house offers 3 very spacious double bedrooms . The master bedroom comes with a large walk-in wardrobe and has a modern en-suite bathroom with electric shower . There is a lovely full family bathroom with a bath .The views from upstairs all have panoramic views over the country landscapes. Beautiful timber doors throughout the home.
The landscaped gardens are fully fenced and there is a separate single garage and adjoining workshop to the rear of the property.
- Oil fired central heating
- Landscaped garden
-- Large separate single garage and store room.
- County side views.
- Timber flooring.
- Double glazed windows.
- Entrance Hall 2,377 m x 3,414 m
- Lounge - cast iron surround fireplace, TV point
- Kitchen 4,463 m x 7,477 m fully fitted solid pin kitchen with appliances , double electric oven, hob, microwave, tiled floors.
- Utility room - plumbed for washing machine , fitted units.
- Down stairs bathroom 2,672 m x 1,389 m
- Sun Room 3,574 m x 3,571 m tiled floors.
- Master bedroom 4,230 m x 3,870 m with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 1 3,754 m x 3,674 m timber floors.
- Bedroom 2 3,661 m x 3,576 m timber floors.
- Family bathroom 1,914 m x 2, 664 m
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
- Entrance hall
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Storage room
- Fire place
- upgraded bathroom
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Shops
- Built In Appliances
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Washing Facilities(in building)
- On Quiet Road
- Country Side
- En-suite Bathroom
- High Speed Internet
- Built-in Closet
- Enclosed Shower