Whitfield Grove located on Church Avenue in Rathmines is a refined collection of luxury apartments and contemporary houses launching in Summer 2018. The development itself is a small exclusive development located within walking distance of the bustling villages of Rathmines & Ranelagh on one of south Dublin’s most prestigious roads. Both the apartments and houses will be finished to the highest standards with a lot of its materials of Scandinavian origin which ooze class and modern design.
The development is predominantly made up of large luxury houses and with a small number of thoughtfully planned apartments to blend in beautifully with its Georgian surroundings. Whitfield Grove will include two and three bedroom apartments along with three and four bedroom houses ranging in size from 947 sq ft (88 sq m) – 1,980 sq ft (185 sq m).
Whitfield Grove is located on Church Avenue. Some of Dublin's best schools and universities are located within minutes including Sandford National, Sandford Park, Muckross Park, Alexandra College, Gonzaga College, St Mary's College, Trinity and UCD.
Sports clubs include David Lloyd River View, Milltown Golf Club, Brookfield and Fitzwilliam tennis club.
• Custom made German Kitchens by Rotpunkt featuring Quarella Quartz counter-tops
• Kitchens fitted with Neff integrated appliances included self cleaning pyrolithic cleaning oven
• Miele washing machine and dishwasher supplied to utility rooms
• Duravit Sanitary Ware
• Taps and showers provided by Hansgrohe
• Shower trays and doors supplied by Merlyn
• Wall hung toilets and concealed cisterns provided by Gerberit
• Nordan Scandinavian Alu-Clad Windows and Doors
• Demand Control Ventilation
• Extra High Ceilings
• Air Source Heat Pump providing energy efficient heating and hot water with proven low energy costs
• Spacious balconies with glazed balustrades, and exterior light or private rear gardens, lawned including a spacious stone patio area
• Concrete Block Bu ...