DescriptionRenovated cottage in excellent condition.
AccommodationFront hall: 11' x 4' (3.53m x 1.37m). Rad.
- Sitting-room: 15' x 10' (4.56m x 3.19m). Rad, solid fuel stove and timber floor.
- Kitchen: 10' x 9' (3m x 2.68m). Rad, fitted units and timber floor.
- Bedroom 1: 12' x 10' (3.65m x 3.22m). Rad, built-in-wardrobe and timber floor.
- Bedroom 2: 11' x 9' (3.51m x 2.68m). Rad, built-in-wardrobe and timber floor.
- Bathroom: 6' x 7' (1.84m x 2.2m). Rad, bath with shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Back Hall: 6' x 4' (1.81m x 1.39m).
Oil fired central heating
PVC dbl. glazed windows
FeaturesIdeal location in this quiet rural village only a few minutes walk to school, church etc.
Standing on a fine ¾ acre site with plenty of space for extension, gardening, pony paddock etc.
Very convenient location within 2½ miles of Templemore
All further details on request