DescriptionThis attractive parcel of land is situated at Callow Hill Upper south west of Newtownmountkennedy. The property is a c. 4.5 acre field with breathtaking countryside and sea views. This little piece of Heaven could be a great escape for those with busy life/work schedules looking for some of their own amenity space.
Presently laid out in pasture, the land is bordered by mature trees and woodland.
The lands are actively managed, well fenced with its own road frontage and direct access to the public road L1051. The boundary is also planted with a double row of beech/whitethorn hedging in 2019. This elevated parcel land enjoys a wonderful aspect and would lend itself to a number of uses. The land features its own 14’ gated entrance and is both private and secure. The main gate leads to a holding pen with hardcore finish which leads into the field via 2 x fully meshed 14’ gates. This property should appeal to those of a rural background or working in the agricultural sector. Viewing is strongly recommended.
This property is located near the expanding villages of Newtownmountkennedy , Roundwood and Ashford. Lying approximately 25 miles south of Dublin City Centre and 3 miles from the N11, the property is easily accessible.
- Convenient To Newcastle/Roundwood/Ashford Villages and Amenities
- Elevated position with superb views.
- Own Gated Access Off public road L1051.
- Close Proximity to M11 / M50
- Stunning Countryside Setting with unrivalled views
- Creosoted fencing stakes with livestock wire around perimeter.
- Hedge planting around perimeter outside livestock fence.
- Ideal For Grazing / Agricultural Uses
- Natural spring water supply.
Sat Nav Co Ordinates 53.06552N -6.13656W