DescriptionCastlethorn are delighted to present Brighton Wood an exceptional development of high quality homes set amongst mature woodland, off Brighton Road in the heart of Foxrock Village. This development offers an unrivaled range of homes to suit every stage of life. From 2 & 3 bedroom apartments perfect as a starter home to a 3, 4 or 5 bedroom homes ideal for the growing family. In addition, each home comes fitted with Siematic kitchens and Miele appliances.
Following on from the success of previous phases, Brighton Wood is now underway with a brand new 3 bedroom show house due to open in February. Located within walking distance of Foxrock village and close to excellent primary and secondary schools including St Patrick’s and St Brigid’s National Schools, Loreto Foxrock, Blackrock College and St Andrews College.
There is great leisure amenities in the locality including Westwood Sports & Leisure Centre, Foxrock Golf Club. Blackrock, Stillorgan, Cornelscourt Shopping Centre and Dundrum Shopping Centre are all within easy reach. The M50 and Luas are both easily accessible.
Please visit www.brightonwood.ie for more information or to make an appointment please contact Sherry FitzGerald New Homes on +353 1 6671888.
Features• Roughcast render external finish with a West Hoathly brick finish.
• Air tight trap door and pull-down stairs to attic where no attic conversion.
• Granite window sills to all front elevations
• Miele appliances in kitchen (Miele washing machine & Dryer in utility) Included
• Gas Heating
• Climote Electronic remote system
• Carlson timber double glazed windows
• Arena Kitchens – choice of colours available
• Glacier White Corian worktops
• Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
• Wardrobes by Bedroom Elegance
• Coffered ceiling (Willox and Elder 5 beds)
• Paint: Choice of 3 paint colours (Alpaca, Oxford white and Brighton Moss)
• Mechanical Heat Recovery System – Extracts warm stale air from kitchens and bathrooms and supplies fresh air into the home.
• Kingspan roof mounted solar panels providing hot water and reduced energy bills.
BER DetailsBER: A3
Certificates available to view with agents
EPI range 49.31 - 65.44kwh/m2/yr
DirectionsComing from the city on the N11 turn right onto Westminster Road after Foxrock Church and continue until reaching Foxrock village. Turn left at the crossroads onto Brighton Road, proceed along the road for approx. 500m and the development is on the right hand side.
Coming from the south on the N11 turn left onto Westminster Road before Foxrock Church and continue until reaching Foxrock village. Turn left at the crossroads onto Brighton Road, proceed along the road for approx. 500m and the development is on the right hand side.
Viewing DetailsVIRTUAL VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT TO ARRANGE PLEASE CALL 01 6671888.