A unique opportunity to purchase a new build own access contemporary turn key home in an excellent residential location on a 0.36 hectare (0.89 acre) site. This stunning A3 energy rated home is just 4.5km from Ennis town centre. It is in a beautiful countryside location not far from Drumcliff, Fountain and Toonagh National School. The house can be finished to a 4 bed configuration with the option of a 5 bed configuration.
Features will include:
- Tarmacadam driveway
- Stone Wall to the front with post and rail fences to new boundaries
- Railway sleepers to the edge of the lawn and driveway.
- Garden raked and seeded
- Timber skirtings and architraves painted to selected colour
- Selected Oak/Walnut/Painted doors with chrome/brass fittings
- Internal painting to 3 selected colours
- uPVC triple glazed windows, Munster Joinery future proof
- Precast concrete to 1st floors
- Pressurised water system
- Heat Recovery system
- Air to water heating system, Daikin
- Pressurised underfloor heating to both floors (zoned systems)
- Generous electrical specification
- Full cavity wall insulation 150mm
- Concrete floors to first floor
- Airtightness throughout the house
- Wired for intruder alarm
Generous PC sum allowances for
- Kitchen / utility
- Sanitary ware and shower doors
- Tiling Labour
- Timber Flooring
- Flooring Labour
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a top quality new home from DRM Construction who are building outstanding family homes in Clare. BER A3, BER No. 109853390. 279sqm (3,000 sq ft) approx.
Entrance Hall 3.80m x 4.00m.
Lounge 4.80m x 5.20m.
Kitchen/diner/family room 8.00m x 8.10m.
Sunroom 4.00m x 4.20m.
Utility Room 3.90m x 3.70m.
Storage room 2.90m x 1.90m.
Shower room 2.90m x 1.80m.
Bedroom 1 4.00m x 3.90m.
En-Suite 1.65m x 2.70m.