DescriptionFor sale by public auction at 3pm, 6th October
In Tallaght Cross Hotel, Tallaght Cross West, Tallaght, Dublin, D24 VX61 and online at www.lslauctions.com
- Well located lands to the southern side of Ballymana Lane to the northern side of Ballymaice Lane
- Two interconnecting parcels of land
- Lot 1 - 16.21 acres (Ballymaice) including a single storey cottage
- Guide Price in excess of €400,000
- Lot 2 - 46.48 acres (Ballymana) including a derelict cottage
- Guide Price in excess of €800,000
- Good quality pasture set out in multiple divisions
- Uninterrupted views of Dublin City
- Portion of lands zoned 'High Amenity - Dublin Mountains'
- For Sale By Auction
The subject lands are superbly located on the south side of Ballymana Lane, Kiltipper and extend to the northern side of Ballymaice Lane, Bohernabreena, Co. Dublin. The immediate area surrounding the lands is comprised of predominantly interspersed one-off residential dwellings and agricultural land. The area has excellent amenities close by with a number of Dublin Mountain nature walks, such as Bohernabreena Reservoir trail walk and Kiltipper Park all within a short distance of the subject lands.
The location also benefits from its close proximity to both the N81 and the M50 orbital motorway, which are situated approximately 5.7km north and 6.4km north west respectively of the subject lands. The Tallaght redline LUAS stop is situated approximately 5.7km north of the lands. There are a number of Dublin Bus Routes providing direct access to Dublin city centre and western suburbs, within a short distance of the property.
LOT 1 Ballymaice
Lot 1 comprises approximately 16.21 acres of excellent quality agricultural lands. The lands are accessed via a tree lined avenue leading to a single storey farm bungalow, coach house and outbuildings. The dwelling is in poor condition and in need of extensive refurbishment. The lands benefit from excellent road frontage onto Ballymaice Lane and have panoramic views of Dublin City.
LOT 2 Ballymana
Lot 2 is accessed from Ballymana Lane and include a derelict cottage with outbuildings. The lands extend to approximately 46.48 acres and are of good quality pasture laid out in a number of sub divisions separated by mature hedgerows. The lands have fantastic uninterrupted views of Dublin City and the surrounding area.
For sale by public auction at 3pm, 6th October