DescriptionChurches Estate Agents would like to welcome this ideally located two bedroom own door apartment to the market.
No. 19 Sorrento Court is one of 12 apartments in this desirable & private development located off Sorrento Road. This property is set in one of South Dublin’s most prestigious locations with elevated views over Dalkey Island, Dublin Bay & Howth. Dalkey Town is a mere short stroll away where you are spoiled with a fine selection of restaurants, speciality food shops & renowned pubs such as Finnegan’s & The Queen’s. Scenic & coastal walks are along Coliemore Road, Vico Road & Killiney Hill. And for those brave enough to sea swim, you have the opportunity at White Rock and Coliemore Harbour.
Courtyard to front is private & leads to long entrance hallway with cloakroom/storage. Kitchen with fitted units & second double bedroom overlook front courtyard. Large living room is to the rear of the property with gas fireplace, carpet flooring & balcony that enjoys views over Dalkey towards Dublin Bay & Howth. This open plan living room has a cosy dining area with wood flooring. Master bedroom is off hallway & benefits from floor to ceiling window, fitted wardrobes & carpet flooring. Tiled bathroom with modern fittings, walk-in shower, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, 2 piece suite and hot press with shelving completes the accommodation.
This apartment is on the ground floor & within walking distance to DART, Bus & Aircoach. Additional external room with plumbing & electric can be used as utility/storage room. Parking is designated & heating is G.F.C.H. Whether you are seeking a home or just a base in Dublin’s most desirable location, 19 Sorrento Court will equally suit both.
Viewing is highly recommended
AccommodationHallway: c.5.96 x 1.10m
- Long hallway, alarm panel, wood flooring and cloakroom
Kitchen: c. 2.80 x 2.24m
- Window overlooking courtyard, fitted presses, ample storage
Living Room: c. 5.45 x 3.48m
- Gas fire insert, carpet flooring, sliding doors to balcony and views of Dublin Bay & Howth
Dining Area: c. 2.47 x 2.42m
- Cosy dining area off open plan living room, wood flooring
Bedroom 1: c. 4.69 x 3.46m (to rear)
- Master bedroom, fitted wardrobes, large window & second window, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2: c. 4.17 x 3.38m (to front)
- Double bedroom , fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bathroom: c. 1.67 x 2.23m
- Beautiful bathroom, fully tiled, underfloor heating, modern fittings & 2 x piece suite, walk-in shower tray
Balcony: c. 1.11 x 3.36m
- Overlooking Beacon Hill with views of Dublin Bay & Howth
Walking distance to Dalkey Town
Own door apartment
Newly fitted Bathroom
Recently installed double glazed windows throughout & sliding doors
Two Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
Residents parking & visitor parking