DescriptionWoodlawn House is a small development of just sixteen apartments ideally situated off Lower Mounttown Road, the block is well set back and is surrounded by landscaped communal grounds. Apt. 16 is a bright and spacious top floor apartment that offers well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 72sq.m (775sq.ft) and is tastefully decorated throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, dual aspect open plan living/dining room with access to the balcony, a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
Lower Mounttown Road is well served by public transport links including the 46A bus route on the doorstep and the DART station at Salthill within walking distance. Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and Monkstown Village are both close by, offering an excellent selection of specialist boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs together with The Pavilion Theatre, Lexicon Library, The People?s Park and East and West Piers.
Woodlawn Residents Management Company annual service charge of approximately �?�1,800 (paid in two instalments) covers gardening, waste disposal, building insurance and general repairs and maintenance
- Entrance Hall (7.30m x 1.00m )with tiled floor, fuse board, video intercom system, recessed lights, hatch to attic and hot press housing the hot water tank with ventilated shelving
- Bathroom with tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with Triton shower over, wash hand basin with mirror over, w.c., chrome heated towel rail and window overlooking the landscaped gardens
- Master Bedroom (4.50m x 3.50m )with fitted wardrobes and floor to ceiling window overlooking the side
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 2.80m )with fitted wardrobes and Velux window overlooking the side
- Living/Dining Room (7.00m x 3.50m )open plan running the width of the apartment open fire with marble surround and granite hearth, floor to ceiling window overlooking the side and sliding door opening out to a balcony (1.9m x 1m) facing due south and overlooks the communal gardens
- Kitchen (3.50m x 2.60m )with a range of Shaker style floor and wall units, Zanussi electric oven, Schott Ceran four ring electric hob with stainless steel chimney extractor over, Beko free standing fridge/freezer, Hotpoint combi washer/dryer, Vokera gas boiler, breakfast bar and window overlooking the communal gardens
FeaturesSmall development of just 16 apartments
Overall floor area of approximately 72sq.m (775sq.ft)
Open plan dual aspect living/dining space
Suntrap south facing balcony
Gas fired central heating
Walls and roof insulated in 2016; windows upgraded in 2010
One designated car parking space
Fitted carpets, window coverings and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Communal garden area
46A bus route on your doorstep and walking distance to Salthill DART Station
Excellent local and specialist shopping with Dun Laoghaire and Monkstown in close proximity