- First floor two bedroom apartment.
- Comprised within a building arranged over ground and one upper floor.
- Parking to the rear.
- We have been informed the property extends to approximately 80 sq. m (861 sq. ft).
The property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €10,200 per annum.NB According to rental comparisons available on the market, it appears the property is under rented.
- Trim is a town in Co. Meath situated approximately 45km northwest of Dublin City.
- The subject property is located at the Summerhill Road, Patrick Street junction in the town centre.
- Local amenities include Trim Castle, Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Club together with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include the R161 & R158 numerous bus routes 109B, 111 and 11X.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Two bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: E1