Description- Open viewing this Saturday, October 24th at 12.00PM - 12.30PM -
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK AND GLOVES!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 37 Barons Hall Grove to the property market. This fine two bedroom ground floor apartment in the fast growing town of Balbriggan would suit first time buyers and investors alike!
Some of the features to include:
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living area, modern style fitted kitchen with ample storage space
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Partially tiled main bathroom
- Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second good seized single bedroom
- Close to all amenities.
Very convenient location close to a number of local amenities:
- 2 min walk to Castle Mill Shopping Centre.
- 4 min walk to Balbriggan Educate Together National School, Scoil Chormaic Community National School and 11 min walk to St George\'s National School, Coláiste Ghlór na Mara.
- Bus route No.33 offering frequent service to the city centre as well as train services for a fast commute.
- Quick link to M1 motorway offering easy access to M50 and the rest of Dublin city.
Viewing is highly recommended!
FeaturesSuperb condition and tastefully decorated
Partially tiled bathroom
Owner-Occupied, immaculate condition & very well Maintained
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Convenient to all amenities
Within easy driving distance of the M1
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.100290477 Energy Performance Indicator:39.61 kWh/m²/yr