Janet Carroll Estate Agents are delighted to present this deceptively large 3 bedroomed home measuring circa 1274.5 sqft/118.4 sqm in a quiet mature development off Mount Merrion Avenue. Number 95 has exceptionally high-quality finishes throughout. It was extended to the rear with a glorious conservatory to take advantage of the south west orientation and the beautiful surrounding granite walls.
The current owners of this lovely home have enjoyed it for 31 years and chose this one specifically. They have taken great care to create a beautiful home that one could sense is loved and enjoyed. French Oak parquet floor in the hall and sitting room lead to the rustically styled kitchen that looks into the garden that most would never know exists!
The location is truly second to none and will appeal to a variety of people who want a super address without compromising on space. It will suit those seeking to `rightsize` from larger homes, young family as well as other discerning purchasers who long for a home in one of South County Dublin`s premier locales.
Surrounded by a host of amenities including a stroll to Stillorgan, Mount Merrion and Blackrock villages, the QBC with cycle lane, St. Vincent`s Hospital and a superb choice of schools. Close to the N11 with swift access to the M50.
Viewing of this wonderful property is not to be missed.
* Mature low-density development in prime location in Blackrock
* Beautifully maintained throughout
* 3-bedroom terrace
* C. 1274.5 sqft/118.4 sqm
* Deceptively spacious home in superb condition
* Double glazed windows
* French Oak parquet floor
* South West facing garden measuring circa 80 feet long
* Off street parking
* Low management fees of only €400 per year
* Perfect for those rightsizing, downsizing or first-time buyers
* Transport links nearby
* Close to a host of amenities including tennis, bowling clubs, swimming pools etc
* Walking distance to the DART
* QBC to UCD, Dublin City Centre and Airport ...