DescriptionJohn Coyne Estates are delighted to present this magnificent 4 Bed detached dormer bungalow with a large garden to the rear. This beautiful home is situated in the highly sought after Greenfield Heights and comes with many extra features as standard. No. 9 Greenfield Heights is a modern home with spacious accommodation and is ideally located within 1 hour of Dublin and 10 minutes from Kinnegad. It comes to the market in pristine condition throughout and early viewing comes highly recommended.
AccommodationEntrance Hall: 4.10m x 1.83m
Exquisitely decorated hallway, solid oak flooring, carpeted staircase.
Kitchen-Dining Room: 7.25m x 3.55m
Breathtaking solid oak kitchen units at both eye and floor level, all appliances included, tiled splash back, ceramic floor tiles and additional built in storage units make this kitchen second to none. The dining area is further complimented with an abundance of natural lighting and sliding patio doors to the rear patio area.
Utility Room: 3.06m x 1.69m
Built in floor units, plumbed for all appliances and exit door to rear.
W/C: 1.69m x 1.09m
Located off the utility room, tiled floor, w/c and whb.
Living Room: 4.12m x 3.72m
Spacious family room with solid oak flooring, high quality marble fireplace, tv point. Delightful décor throughout.
Bedroom 1: 3.38m x 3.24m
Ground floor bedroom, currently in use as a second reception room, front facing aspect and solid oak flooring.
Landing: 3.58m x 1.94m
Abundant lighting with skylight.
Master bedroom: 4.43m x 3.76m
Breathtaking double bedroom with ample built in wardrobes and high quality carpet.
En-suite: 2.08m x 1.70m
Velux window, tiled flooring, w/c, whb and shower unit.
Bedroom 3: 3.47m x 3.24m
Rear facing aspect, double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4: 3.18m x 2.64m
Double room with front facing aspect and alcove with additional space, built in wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.55m x 1.69m
Tastefully tiled bathroom with w/c, whb and bath with overhead electric shower.
Large garden that is landscaped to the very highest standards with a colourful mix of both shrubs and flowers. New timber garden shed included.
FeaturesExtra large rear garden that has been landscaped to the highest standards.
Pristine condition throughout.
Oil fired central heating.
All kitchen white goods included.
Solid oak kitchen with soft closers.
Walking distance to new primary school, church, shops, medical centre, GAA facilities, etc.
Ample parking with potential to increase same.
Beautifully decorated throughout.
Double glazed pvc windows throughout.
Less than an hour from Dublin and 10 minutes from Kinnegad.
Close proximity to the Royal Canal, Nanny Quinn's Restaurant, etc.
Not overlooked to the rear.
Highly sought after location.
Cobble lock driveway.
John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.