DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this excellent two bedroom own front door apartment to the market in the ever popilar Parsons Court development which is located right in the heart of Newcastle village. The 68 bus route is located to the front of the development and the N7, M50 Motorway & The Luas are easily accessible by car.
Bright and spacious living accommodation of c. 820 sq. ft. (76 sq m) comprises of entrance hall, utility room, kitchen/lounge/dining area, two double bedrooms and a main family bathroom. Double doors from the dining space lead onto an ideal private garden space with patio and a south westerly orientation.
No. 8 is presented in beautiful condition throughout and is sure to cause a stir among a wide range of 1st time buyers or those looking to downsize. It boasts gas fired central heating, a stunning kitchen, built in storage and top quality flooring. Do not miss this one. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange a viewing!
- Management fee c. €1,050 per annum
- c. 820 sq ft
- c. 76.5 sq m
- 2 bed/1 bath
- 2 double bedrooms
- Beautiful condition throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Separate utility room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Gloss kitchen with additional worktop space
- Ample wardrobe space throughout
- South west facing rear patio
- Designated parking space
- Quaint, exclusive development
- Located in the heart of Newcastle Village
- N7 and M50 Motorway found within minutes by car
- Avoca & Rathcoole park within easy reach
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on N7 take exit 4 for Rathcoole, pass Avoca on the right hand side, and at the roundabout take the second exit towards Newcastle. Proceed straight ahead, into Newcastle Village, and parsons Court can be found on the left hand side directly after the Texaco Service Station.