DescriptionSuperbly located on Patrick Street, adjacent to St. Patrick?s Cathedral, only a short stroll to St. Stephen?s Green, a cosy one-bedroom first floor apartment, quietly tucked away overlooking an internal courtyard in a modern, well maintained development.
Apt. 8 is an appealing first floor apartment, extending to approx. 32sqm. (344sqft.) and briefly comprises: reception hall, living room/dining room, kitchenette, double bedroom and Bathroom.
Located directly opposite St. Patrick?s Cathedral, Pakenham is conveniently located within a short walk of Stephen?s Green. There are many amenities on the doorstep to include Teeling?s Distillery, Grafton Street and Camden Street, with its cool bars, cafes, restaurants, wine bar, and antiques shops. The area also boasts great transport links, with several Dublin Bus links running throughout Christchurch, and the LUAS green line within easy walking distance.
- Reception Hall (2.95m x 0.85m )with intercom to front door, cloakroom with hot press and water tank and door to
- Living Room (4.10m x 2.80m )with window, electric insert fireplace with wooden mantle and hearth and arch through to the
- Kitchenette (1.80m x 1.80m )with a range of wall and floor units, tiled splashback, tiled floor, space for fridge, Beko electric oven, four ring induction hob, plumbing for washing machine and overhead extractor fan
- Bedroom (3.05m x 2.50m )with window and built in storage unit
- Bathroom with tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with overhead shower unit, wash hand basin, w.c. and extractor fan
FeaturesHighly convenient location adjacent to St. Patrick?s Cathedral, a short walk to St. Stephen?s Green.
Well maintained, gated development.
Quietly positioned overlooking an internal courtyard.
Floor area approx. 32sqm. (344sq.ft.).
Well maintained, south east facing, first floor one bedroom apartment.
Intercom to hall door.
Management Company: Cuala Property Management
Service charge: �?�1,320 per annum