- Brought to the market by P .F. Quirke & Co is a most attractive 2 bed mid terrace 2 storey residence with enclosed yard and storage shed to the rear with rear access. The property is located in a much sought after residential location close to schools, shops and local amenities. It has been refurbished and modernised in recent times, no expense has been spared making this a top quality home. The accommodation consists of: Ground floor - entrance porch, open plan living room/kitchen, bedroom, shower room and enclosed back yard. First floor - Large bedroom. The property has the benefit of triple glazed windows and oil fired central heating. To the rear there is an enclosed yard with storage shed access there to from lane way to the rear.
- This property is is splendid decorative order throughout and is suitable for a first time buyer, someone who is retiring or an investor. Early inspection is highly recommended
Property Reference :L395
- Entrance Porch - 3'4" (1.02m) x 4'9" (1.45m) Newly installed PVC composite front door, panelled glass.
- Living Room/Kitchen - 17'10" (5.44m) x 15'8" (4.78m) Modern newly fitted kitchen comprising of a range of units at eye and floor level integrated Becko electric cooker, whirlpool ceramic hob, washing machinefree standing fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, timber ceiling, Feature - solid fuel stove with granite mantle and fire surround. Red teal staircase leading to upstairs.
- Bedroom 1 - 11'10" (3.61m) x 8'8" (2.64m) Fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- Shower Room - 11'7" (3.53m) x 4'4" (1.32m) Electric Shower, wc, whb, mirror, towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- Back Hallway - 11'10" (3.61m) x 3'4" (1.02m) PVC back door.
- Bedroom 2 - 17'10" (5.44m) x 16'0" (4.88m) T&G timber floor, mirrored fitted wardrobe and dressing table unit.
- Storage Area - 6'10" (2.08m) x 4'8" (1.42m)
- Storage Shed - 12'9" (3.89m) x 11'5" (3.48m) Oil boiler, power points and lighting.
- Rear access and enclosed yard.