Description8 Laburnum Square is an end of terrace bungalow located in a mature and quiet residential area just off the North Road in Drogheda. This charming bungalow is located near all local amenities including schools, hospital, shops, bus stops and town centre. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room with open fire, kitchen/dining area, two bedrooms, main bathroom and wet room which could be converted into a third bedroom if needed.
AccommodationEntrance Hall: 2.34m x 1.05m
Lounge: 7.77m x 3.06m
Kitchen: 4.552m x 2.52m
Dining Room: 2.79m x 1.81m
Bedroom 1: 3.08m x 2.73m
Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 2.67m
Bathroom: 2.32m x 1.89m
Lean to extension: 6.36m x 2.59m
End of Terrace.
Directions8 Laburnum Square, Drogheda, Co. Louth
ServicesWater - Mains.
Heating - Oil.
Sewerage - Mains.
DisclaimerSullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.