€525,000 arrow_downward €-120,000 on 30th Sep 16
If you ever had a dream of living literally on the seafront, then this could be the home for you. Janet Carroll is delighted to offer number 8 Creggan, Bailey View to the summer market. This superb ground floor two-bedroom residence, 83 sqm/893 sqft, is probably the best seafront apartment in this development. Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens with wrap around, uninterrupted panoramic views of the ocean. There is a large communal patio/sundeck area with pedestrian access to the shoreline.
Just beside Bullock Harbour should one fancy taking a boat out fishing or a trip to Dalkey Island for the day. This fabulous location is very close to Sandycove Village, 40 Foot bathing area and the beach.
Dalkey is a wonderful seaside town which has captured the hearts and imaginations of writers, poets, artists and musicians, as well as locals, for many years. There is a thriving community with many shops and even a small theatre in the beautiful Heritage Centre at the centre of the town. This is an oasis in South County Dublin that provides scenic walks, fabulous restaurants, cafes and a lifestyle most long for. This particular property presents a perfect opportunity to capture a piece of seaside delight while being close to all the amenities and convenience of a vibrant community.
• Beautiful seaside location beside Bullock Harbour
• Prestigious and gated private development
• Ground floor apartment with designated parking space and adjacent visitor parking
• Uninterrupted panoramic sea views from the living room, bedroom and balcony
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Double glazed windows
• Balcony (c. 2.60m x 1.56m)
• Manicured communal gardens
• Convenient location within a s ...