DescriptionA unique opportunity to acquire a very substantial (approx. 197sq.m. / 2,124 sq. ft.) and superbly presented four bedroom apartment in this quiet, mature development off Burlington road in the heart of Dublin 4.
Apt. 8 is an exceptional ground floor apartment which has been completely renovated and remodelled to exacting standards by the current owner occupiers. It is fully compliant with fire and disability regulations.
It is rare for an apartment of approximately 197sq. m. (2,124sq. ft.) to be offered to the market in Dublin 4. The accommodation is very well designed and presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The impressive open plan living/dining/kitchen is a particular feature off which there is a pantry and utility room. The living accommodation is complimented by a separate family room . There are 4 bedrooms (all ensuite) and a generous well-appointed main bathroom.
Burleigh Court enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience and is a highly sought after residential address off tree lined Burlington Road, which is adjacent to a host of amenities on Baggot Street, including many specialist shops, restaurants, pubs and the Dylan Hotel. Fitzwilliam Square, St. Stephen?s Green, Iveagh Gardens, Merrion Square are all within a short walk as is Dublin?s Financial Business district. Ballsbridge Village and Herbert Park are also a short walk away.
- Reception Hall: (8.55m x 1.20m )with tiled floor, large hot press.
- Inner reception hall (2.20m x 1.95m )continuation tiled floor, with door to cloaks cupboard.
- Living/kitchen/dining room: (9.10m x 6.10m )(overall measurement) with walnut floor and Gazco studio gas fire.
- Kitchen: fitted with extensive range of high gloss presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktop, one and a half bowl Blanco sink unit with integrated Neff double ovens and integrated dishwasher, tile splash back, centre island unit, with five ring induction electric hob, extractor hood over and undercounter fridge, storage cupboards & built in breakfast table.
- Pantry: (2.70m x 1.55m )comprising presses, cupboards, worktop, one bowl circular sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and tiled floor.
- Utility/store room: (2.70m x 1.50m )comprising presses, cupboards, worktop, one bowl circular sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and tiled floor.
- Family room: (6.85m x 3.15m )Contains floor to ceiling high gloss storage unit which also houses the gas boiler. Continuation of walnut flooring, door to the main reception hall.
- Bathroom (3.25m x 2.85m )very well appointed comprising vanity wash hand basin, drawers underneath, large step in shower, separate bath with telephone shower attachment and Triton electric shower over, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wall mounted towel rail.
- Master Bedroom Suite (6.80m x 4.10m )(overall measurement) includes built-in wardrobes, dressing room with range of built-in wardrobes.
- Ensuite: Comprises of a large step in shower, W.C., vanity wash and basin with presses underneath, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and fully tiled walls with a large mounted unit.
- Bedroom 2: (5.41m x 3.65m )includes a good range of built-in wardrobes, door to
- Jack & Jill En-suite Comprising large step in tiled shower, vanity wash hand basin, presses underneath, W.C., chrome towel rail, tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Door to
- Bedroom 3: (3.70m x 3.25m )Features built in wardrobes and walnut floor.
- Bedroom 4/Study: (4.10m x 2.40m )with walnut floor and door to
- Ensuite: Features a large step in tiled shower with feature mosaic tiled walls, vanity wash hand basin, W.C., chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
FeaturesSubstantial 3 / 4 bedroom apartment completely renovated and remodelled in recent years to exacting standards
Superbly and tastefully presented generous accommodation
Solid walnut doors and architraves throughout
Featured open plan living / dining room
Highly convenient location a short walk to St. Stephen?s Green and the Business financial district
Exclusive mature development off Burlington Road
Triple glazed windows and internally insulated
Two allocated car parking spaces
Gas fired central heating
Floor area approximately 197 sq. m (2,124 sq.ft.)
Management Company: Burleigh Court Management Limited
Management Agent: Paramount Estates
Service Charge: �?�4,240.00 annually. (Payable in quarterly instalments)