DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this superb two bedroom apartment to the market in the ever popular & sought after development of Waterville in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
The Waterville development is ideally located close to numerous amenities, such as Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Connolly Hospital and the National Aquatic Centre. It is also beside the M50, which links to the city centre and the national road network. The area is serviced by a number of buses, and train services are available from Castleknock and Coolmine. No 79 will be sure to interest those who are seeking a superbly located property.
Internal living accommodation of 800 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, bright and spacious living room to the front of the property, fully fitted kitchen, storage closet, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom with bath and shower. This fine 1st floor apartment comes to the market in good condition throughout and benefits double glazed windows, electric heating, parking to the front and a balcony off each bedroom. This property offers a fantastic opportunity for its new owner to move into a perfectly located home. No. 79 will appeal to first time buyers and investors.
Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers for a viewing today!
Features- 800 sq.ft
- BER – C2
- Management fees: €1066 per annum
- 2 bed 1 bath
- 1st floor Apartment
- Electric heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Communal gardens with playground
- Close to bus routes and train stations
- Convenient location with easy access to the M50 & M3 motorways
- Blanchardstown shopping centre, National Aquatic Centre and Connolly hospital close by
- Ideal for 1st time buyers & Investors
- Early viewing highly advised!!