DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this magnificent 2/3 bedroom "own door" duplex apartment to the market on Cedarbrook Avenue, Dublin 10. This magnificent development boasts an idyllic setting within walking distance of Park West Train Station, bringing you directly into Heuston Station and Grand Canal Dock within minutes. A host of bus routes, The M50 and Liffey valley shopping centre can also be found within arm's reach.
Most spacious interior living accommodation, split over two floors, comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc, open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, storage room, two double bedrooms, a study and main family bathroom. A step up from the dual-aspect living room leads to an extra large roof terrace which benefits from an enviable south facing orientation. Upstairs the additional study would suit a variety of uses and is an excellent added extra for any apartment.
No. 77 comes to the market in show-home condition from top to bottom having been meticulously maintained and upgraded by its current owners. The long list of additional features includes plenty of built in storage, upgraded flooring, top quality blinds and designated parking.
This one is prime for 1st time buyers but is equally likely to cause a stir amongst investors due to the attractive yields on offer locally; early viewing is highly advised!
Call RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS today!
- BER C2
- c. 1,040 sq ft
- Management fee c. 1315 per annum
- Designated car parking
- First floor own door entrance
- Duplex style property split over 2 floors
- Extra large SOUTH FACING roof terrace
- Double glazed windows
- Electric heating
- Additional study
- Excellent condition throughout
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Bright dual aspect living space
- Top quality blinds
- Large kitchen with plenty of additional counterspace
- Plenty of additional storage
- Ideal for both 1st time buyers and investors
- Extremely attractive yields on offer locally
- Highly sought after development
- Park West Train Station within walking distance
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling through Park West pass the Aspect Hotel on the right hand side and continue along Park West Avenue. Proceed ahead passing the train station on the left hand side and at the traffic light junction proceed straight ahead. Take the next right into Cedarbrook and turn right again onto Cedarbrook Walk. Take another 2 rights and number 77 will be located on the right hand side.