DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are proud to present this fantastic apartment to the market in the ever popular and much sought after location of The Mills in Castleknock. This is a wonderful two bedroom, 1st floor apartment, enviably located in this small, exclusive, gated complex within easy walking distance of both Castleknock and Blanchardstown Villages. This complex sits adjacent to the Royal Canal and 12th Lock as well as the landscaped, mature and private communal gardens. The location is unrivalled, with every amenity that Castleknock and Blanchardstown Villages have to offer close at hand, including schools, shops, restaurants, bars, tennis club and services. The Phoenix Park is close by and there is an excellent bus and train service to the City Centre within a 2 minute walk. There is also easy access onto the M50 and N3.
Once inside you are greeted with bright and spacious living accommodation of c.610 sq.ft comprising of entrance hallway, living with dining area, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and main family bathroom. No. 7 comes to the market is in turnkey condition and has the benefit of double glazed windows, a designated parking spot and private balcony overlooking the Royal Canal all enhanced by a southerly orientation.
Ideal for first time buyers, investors or clients looking to downsize - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 610 sq ft
- Two double bedrooms
- Electric storage central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Exclusive gated development
- Landscaped mature gardens
- Overlooking 12th Lock on the Royal Canal
- Large lounge with separate fitted kitchen
- Quality flooring throughout
- Designated parking spot with ample visitor parking
- Management fees c.€1400 p/a
- Ideal for first time buyers, investors or clients looking to downsize
- Private south facing balcony
- Within easy reach of The M50
- Within walking distance of both Blanchardstown and Castleknock Village
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED