DescriptionHoran Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 69 Moatview Drive to the Dublin property market. This superb 3 bedroom end of terrace home is very well maintained and presented to the market in excellent condition throughout, would instantly impress first time buyers, families and investors alike!
Some of the amazing features of this beautiful property to include:
- Bright and spacious kitchen/dining room featuring tiled flooring, splash back and fitted units offering lots of cupboard storage space
- Large, cosy living room
- Tastefully decorated and very well maintained throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Solid wood flooring throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Filly tiled main bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
- Large rear garden
- Gated driveway to the front.
Very convenient location close to lots of local amenities:
- 5 min drive to Clarehall Shopping Centre.
- 5 min drive to Northside Shopping Centre.
- Selection of great schools in the area
- 5 min walk to St Joseph\\\'s School, Our Lady Immaculate Senior School, St Francis Junior School, 5 min drive to St. Paul\\\'S N.S.and some others.
- Frequent bus service by route No.27 offers a quick link to City centre.
- 10 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- 20 min drive to City centre.
- Easy access to M50/M1 motorways offering quick link to the rest of the City.
This property is not to be missed! Viewing is highly recommended!
Features- Superb condition and tastefully decorated
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Suits both first time purchasers and investors
- Close to all amenities
- Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
- Patio doors to the rear of the property