Description66 The Lighthouse is a 6th floor penthouse apartment that has been finished to the highest of standards but also enjoys amazing uninterrupted views over Dublin city and to the Dublin mountains.
The property was originally 2 apartments, but the owner has made one very large 2-bed apartment measuring approximately 2,013 sq.ft. The property also benefits from being a gated development with manned 24-hour security and is the only property that can be accessed on the floor. It also comes with 2 underground designated car parking spaces.
There has literally been no expense spared in the fit-out of this property which is completely unique to the rest of the development. For example, the kitchen is by renowned German brand Bulthaup and includes an arrear of Gaggenau appliances along with 2 Fisher & Paykel drawer-style dishwashers. The majority of the apartment is floored in Ebony and Co. American solid oak wide boards which are of random lengths and random widths, 19.5mm thick and certified to perform over the underfloor heating which is throughout the entire penthouse.
There is an abundance of wardrobe space in both bedrooms supplied by Interlübke. Both ensuite and main bathrooms are large and benefit from natural light with skylights. The sanitary ware is all Duravit’s designer range “Starck” and not only this but the taps, shower controls and lights are all by leading specialist Dornbracht.
Everything in this property is of an amazing specification, even down to the door handles which are supplied from Italy by Olivari. There is also a Bang & Olufsen TV and audio system installed throughout the penthouse which can be purchased as part of the sale.
All furniture was selected and installed by Spink, a London based architectural design practice dedicated to crafting refined and considered residences. The furniture includes design classics by the likes of Mies van der Rohe and Antonio Citterio, with most pieces made by B&B Italia and Knoll. However, if this style is not to a potential purchaser’s taste, Ventura Properties have produced CGI’s with alternative layouts and furniture.
This is truly a unique opportunity to purchase an amazing penthouse with the most incredible specification available. This type of property does not come to the market anymore as they are simply not being built anymore to this size and standard of fit out. Most new build apartments in Dublin are going to the rental market which makes this opportunity very rare in the marketplace today.
● Bulthaup B3 kitchen and Bulthaup stone worktops, sinks and tap supplied and fitted
by the Dublin Bulthaup supplier at the time, KitchenHaus
● Gaggenau extractor, electric hob, oven, microwave, warming drawer, fridge and
● Two Fisher & Paykel dishwashers (drawer-style)
● Siemens washing machine and condenser tumble dryer
● Casa Dolce Casa Italian porcelain tiles on floors and walls supplied by Regan Tile
Living Area, Foyer & Bedroom Timber Flooring
● Ebony & Co. American solid oak wide boards, random lengths and random widths,
19.5mm thick; sanded and finished with commercial water-based varnish; certified
to perform over underfloor heating
Wardrobes & Other Finishes
● Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms by Interlübke finished in a satin lacquer with oak
● Door handles by Olivari
● Twin-pleated metallised fabric blinds throughout by Verosol; these high-specification blinds offer solar protection and privacy in the daytime whilst still allowing enjoyment of the stunning views, and complete blocking of light at nighttime for sleeping
● Duravit “Starck" sanitary ware throughout
● Duravit vanity units, storage cabinets and mirrors
● Taps by Dornbracht; the en suite bathroom tap has Murano glass handles
● Shower controls and rose by Dornbracht
● Bath taps and hand-shower set by Dornbracht
● Concealed cisterns and flush plates by Grohe
● Toilet roll holders by Dornbracht
● Towel radiators from Fired Earth
● Corian sills in both bathrooms
● Dornbracht wall lights
● A combination of Italian porcelain and frosted glass tiles supplied by Regan Tile Design
● Fully integrated Bang & Olufsen TV and audio installation in living room, kitchen and
bedrooms, available to purchase
● Louis Poulsen pendant over dining table
● Lytespan track lighting in living area
● 2Flat2C suspended downlighters by Modular Lighting Systems in kitchen area
● Wall-switched bedside lamp lighting in bedrooms
● Recessed low-level plaster wall lights in hallway
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.113811392 Energy Performance Indicator:234.11 kWh/m²/yr