DescriptionAn excellent fifth floor apartment in this ever popular, Cosgrave built development, ideally positioned in this highly convenient location adjacent to Google European headquarters and Grand Canal Dock and Dart station.
The property is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, well-presented apartment , comprising a generous living/dining area which opens onto a south west facing balcony. The property also benefits from important designated underground, secure parking. 66 Pembroke Square overlooks the beautiful grounds within the development and over to the Grand Canal Hotel.
Pembroke Square is a popular ,well-located development in the heart of Google, with every service and amenity close by, including the DART at Barrow Street, restaurants at Beggar?s Bush and Grand Canal, the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, and a short walk to Dublin city centre.
- Entrance Hall (3.10m x 1.00m )Spacious hallway with storage cupboard and wooden floors
- Bathroom bathroom contains part tiled walls with a corner shower unit, w.c., w.h.b.
- Sitting/Dining Room (7.00m x 3.50m )open plan sitting / dining room with stripped and polished timber floor, a feature fireplace with wooden mantle and double doors out to the balcony.
- Balcony (3.40m x 1.50m )Attractive balcony with pleasant views and space for al fresco dining
- Kitchen (2.70m x 1.80m )located off the sitting room with a range of floor and wall units, a marble effect work top, tiled floors, part tiled walls, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, free standing fridge freezer, plumbing for a washer and dryer and a Beko free standing washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 spacious bright double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Two sets of built in wardrobes and a widow overlooking the communal gardens, towards the Grand Canal Hotel.
- Ensuite Bathroom tiled walls, bath and overhead shower unit, WC, and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 2.40m )spacious double bedroom with the same stripped and polished timber floor, window overlooking the communal gardens . Built in wardrobes
- Outside Located in an excellent part of the city, the development benefits from attractive grounds . There is a bike shed and lift that services all floors long aswell as the underground car park. The communal areas are also beautifully maintained and regularly upgraded.
FeaturesExcellent fifth floor apartment which has been very well maintained
Much sought after development convenient to numerous amenities, and within walking distnace of St. Stephens Green.
Designated underground parking space
Southwest facing balcony
Secure bike lock-up
Electric storage heating.
Double glazed windows.
Lift to all floors.
Floor Area approx. 65sqm (696sqft)
Service Charge c. �?�1,900 p.a.