Description565 North Circular Road is a three storey over basement mid terraced period property comprising three residential apartments and a dentist�s surgery at ground floor level.
This mixed use investment property offers well appointed accommodation with a gross internal floor area of 288sqm (3100 sqft). The property has a Pre 63 declaration and the commercial tenant�s lease is not affected by the sale. All three residential apartments are currently vacant. There is potential vehicle access to the rear courtyard where pedestrian access currently exists. the property is located on the North Circular Road beside Croke Park is easy walking distance of Dublin�s city centre and all associated amenities.
- Basement Apartment:
- Kitchenette: (2.85m x 1.80m )Kitchenette with fitted units, wired for oven and access to front and entrance from street via steps to basement.
- Living Room: (4.10m x 3.15m )L shaped dining room with windows overlooking to street to the front, fireplace with electrical inset and laminate floor.
- Shower Room: (2.25m x 1.95m )Shower room with bath, WC and electric shower.
- Bedroom: (5.35m x 2.50m )Double bedroom, feature fireplace, build in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2: (5.35m x 3.15m )including back hallway, double bedroom with storage, back hallway and access to the rear courtyard.
- Overall Gross of Basement: Gross internal floor area 58sqm (624sqft)
- Rear Courtyard: (11.00m x 5.85m )with pedestrian access to rear laneway that could also accommodate vehicle access subject to opening.
- First Floor Return: (3.20m x 1.35m )is a utility room with sink, storage unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Landing: (1.80m x 1.35m )
- First Floor Landing: (1.80m x 1.80m )
- First Floor Apartment:
- Living Room: (4.65m x 3.85m )Kitchen/living/dining room open plan with feature fireplace and electrical inset, 3.5m high ceiling with decorative coving and large window looking to the rear of the property, sink storage units and wired for cooker.
- Hallway: (1.10m x 0.85m )
- Shower Room: (1.90m x 1.70m )with shower, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom: (5.85m x 4.40m )Large double bedroom, 3.5m high ceiling, feature fireplace, windows overlooking North Circular Road.
- Gross Internal Floor Area: Gross internal floor area: 52 sqm (560sqft)
- Landing: (1.80m x 1.45m )
- Living Room: (4.15m x 3.95m )with feature fireplace, window overlooking rear courtyard.
- Hall: (1.55m x 1.25m )
- Bedroom: (4.30m x 2.75m )Double bedroom with window overlooking North Circular Road.
- Bathroom: (2.75m x 2.60m )Four-piece bath with bath, shower, WC and WHB.
- Dining Room: (3.50m x 2.80m )
- Kitchenette: (2.80m x 1.90m )with floor mounted units, wired for cooker.
- Utility: (2.12m x 1.90m )plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance Hall: (4.35m x 1.85m )spacious hallway with decorative coving, centre rose and 3.2m high ceiling.
- Rear Hall: (7.00m x 1.80m )with stairwell to basement, to first floor level and access to rear courtyard.
- Rear Storage: (3.50m x 1.40m )
- Dentist's Surgery:
- Reception Room: (4.50m x 3.90m )
- Rear Surgery: (5.80m x 3.90m )
FeaturesThree story over basement period property
Period features and High ceilings
Replacement PVC triple glazed windows.
Heating: electric storage, gas fires inserted into fireplaces
Courtyard to the rear with pedestrian access and potential vehicle access
Pre 63 Declaration
Commercial tenant at ground floor level unaffected.
Gross internal floor area 288sqm (3100sqft)