Description55 The Avenue presents to the market a fine semi-detached family home, discreetly tucked away, within this deservedly popular enclave of houses. This wonderful four-bedroom, A-rated home is in show house condition throughout, having been tastefully decorated to an extremely high standard by the current owners. The accommodation includes, a most spacious living room, a large guest w.c., the rear of the house lies the modern kitchen which is fully fitted with floor and eye level units. There is a built-in oven, hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Finally there is a large utility room and access to the west facing rear garden. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms with the primary bedroom being en-suite, while a family bathroom completes the accommodation. This is an excellent residential location being minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by. Located within 10km from Dublin City Centre, this property is positioned just a short commute from all which is on offer. Also, within only a few minutes? drive is the M50 motorway offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. In the immediate area are an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools which are within walking distance. Leisure facilities are also in abundance to include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs, beautiful walks and activities at Marlay Park and St. Enda?s Park, not to mention Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs, together with further extensive shopping facilities available at Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove Shopping Centre which are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall (6.80m x 4.30m )with staircase to upper floor, door to understairs storage cupboard and door to
- Cloakroom (1.50m x 1.50m )with WC, WHB and tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Living Room (5.90m x 3.60m )with floor to ceiling height bay window overlooking garden to front and double doors opening to
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.20m x 5.95m )with magnificent modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards and worktops and central island with breakfast bar and store cupboards, marble worktops, one and a half bowl sink unit, Neff hob with extractor hood overhead and Neff oven and microwave built in, provision for integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for dishwasher, double doors opening to rear garden and door to
- Utility Room with plumbing for washing machine, dryer and storage cupboards overhead.
- Landing (4.55m x 1.00m )with stira staircase to attic area and door to hot press/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (4.70m x 2.80m )with built in double wardrobes, window overlooking garden to front and door to
- En Suite (2.10m x 1.80m )with double walk in shower with rainfall shower overhead, WC, WHB, window to side, part tiled wall and tiled floor and heated towel rail/radiator.
- Bedroom 2 (4.35m x 2.85m )to rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.40m x 3.10m )to rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (3.55m x 3.30m )to front with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (2.40m x 2.00m )with bath and separate shower, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Outside Off street car parking to the front of the property for two vehicles with cobble paved parking area and pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 15m / 45ft. in length predominantly set out in level lawn with paved patio area, the garden is bordered with mature shrubs and plants and is afforded a high degree of privacy. The garden has the additional benefit of a sunny westerly aspect.
FeaturesG.F.C.H. with climate control
A rated gas condensing boiler
Wired for alarm system
Heat Recovery Ventilation system
10 Year homebond guarantee
Low maintenance exterior finish
Light fittings included
Ample off street parking
Fully insulated throughout
Stira to attic
Superbly presented four-bedroom family home built in 2017.
Ground floor accommodation benefits from 8.7ft high ceilings and many windows creating an excellent sense of space and light.
Four generous bedrooms.
Main bedroom with modern en-suite shower room
Windows are double glazed with a three point lock system
Floor Area approx.. 145sq.m (1,560sq.ft)