Description- Open viewing this Saturday, February 27th at 12.45PM - 13.15PM -
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK AND GLOVES!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 53 Sandyhill Gardens to the Dublin property market.This lovely four bedroom home with attic converted has been kept in very good condition throughout by its current owners and would suit first time buyers, investors and families alike.
Some of the features to include:
- Bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining area with modern style units
- Separate utility room offering further storage space
- Downstairs WC for convenience
- Beautifully decorated sitting room with large windows.
- Three spacious double bedrooms and fourth double room attic converted
- Fully tiled, family sized main bathroom.
- Low maintenance, sunny rear garden .
Convenient location close to a number of amenities:
- Walking distance to local schools.
- 6 min walk to the local convenience stores.
- 6 min drive to IKEA.
- 9 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- Only 8 min drive to DCU.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No. 4, 13, 17A, 42D offering frequent service to the City centre and surrounding areas.
Viewing is highly recommended!
FeaturesGreat condition and tastefully decorated
Fully tiled bathroom
Very well maintained gardens
Modern style kitchen with ample storage space
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
Attic converted creating fourth bedroom
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.111195194 Energy Performance Indicator:280.82 kWh/m²/yr