DescriptionApt. 52 Woodview comes to the market offering bright well proportioned accommodation of approximately 76 sq.m. (820 sq.ft.) comprising large living room, kitchen / dining room, two double bedrooms, one en suite and main bathroom. This bright apartment is nicely positioned to the rear of this well established development. It has been well exceptionally maintained throughout the years and offers easily maintained and modern accommodation.
Woodview benefits from an enviable location just off Mount Merrion Avenue on this sought after residential road within walking distance of Blackrock village hosting a selection of shopping centres, restaurants, leisure facilities and Dart Station at both Blackrock and Booterstown. Nearby is UCD Smurfit Business College, Blackrock Bowling and Lawn Tennis Club and a wide range of schools and University College Dublin Campus at Belfield is within easy access.
- Entrance Hallway (3.40m x 1.40m )with recessed lighting, shelved hot press, alarm panel and door to
- Bathroom (2.20m x 1.70m )with tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, shaving light, extractor fan and recessed lighting
- Living Room (6.40m x 4.30m )dual aspect with fireplace with gas fire insert and stone surround, laminate wood flooring, double doors opening to the balcony, recessed lighting and opening to the
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room (4.50m x 2.40m )with tiled floor, wall and floor units with marble countertop, stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, integrated Bosch oven & electric hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (4.90m x 3.10m )with recessed lighting, built in wardrobes, wall mounted TV point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.20m x 1.30m )with tiled floor, part tiled walls, step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, recessed lighting, extractor fan, wall mounted Dimplex heater and shaving light
- Bedroom 2 (3.80m x 2.80m )with built in wardrobe, wall mounted TV point and recessed lighting
FeaturesGas fired central heating
Short walk to the Dart and Seafront
Approximatley 76 sq.m. (820 sq.ft.) of elegant well proportioned accommodation
Well fitted kitchen with granite worktops
Secure underground parking, visitor parking and bicycle lock up
Prime residential development off Mount Merrion Avenue
Magnificent landscaped gardens
Service Charge: Approximately �?�2,138 per annum.
Management Company: Wyse Property Management