DescriptionLocated on Stradbrook Road close to numerous schools both Primary & Secondary, bus routes and within walking distance to the DART, number 5 is a stunning well presented spacious family home extending to approximately 173 sqm (1,860 sqft) having been refurbished and extended to the highest standard by the current owners.
The bespoke split level garden to the rear is a particular feature having been created by renowned celebrity garden designer Diarmuid Gavin which includes Coco Chanel logo inspired footpath by Mosaic Assemblers leading to a Cruciform Pavilion which is one of a kind in Ireland that could be easily be converted to additional space such as home office or home gym or chill out area.
Perfectly located close to the coastal towns of Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire, Dalkey and Killiney. There is also an excellent selection of upmarket shopping centres, bars, restaurants and boutiques all within a short walk.
- Entrance Hall: (5.46m x 1.98m )with tiled floor and double hall door with separate door to side.
- Sitting Room: (3.71m x 3.18m )with solid walnut floor, sandstone fireplace with coal affect gas fire, opening to
- Dining Area: (3.87m x 3.60m )with solid walnut floor, stone fireplace with stone gas affect fire.
- Sunken Family Area: (4.91m x 3.61m )with solid walnut floor and wall gas fire.
- Kitchen: (8.20m x 4.04m )with travertine floor, kitchen units with stone counter, Neff five ring hob with Elica touch control feature extractor fan over, Neff double oven with integrated plate warmer, Neff microwave, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Neff counter level dishwasher and Hotpoint washing machine.
- First Floor:
- Family Bathroom: with Villeroy and Boch bath, W.C., step in shower, sink unit with Grohe taps, mirrors, units and fitted mirror with light over.
- Bedroom 1: (3.89m x 3.49m )with fitted cupboard and shelving and views over garden to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (4.18m x 3.46m )with range of fitted wardrobes and window to front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.21m x 2.12m )with window to front.
- Staircase to second floor.
- Bedroom 4: (5.96m x 3.39m )with en suite with tiled floor, sink unit with cupboard under and W.C.
- Landing: (2.69m x 1.37m )with walk in hot press.
- Outside: To the front there is off street car parking for numerous cars with gravel driveway and gate to front. The rear garden is a particular feature with approximately 30m long (98 ft.) with raised deck,integrated wind breaker and electronically operated awning.The garden designed by Dermot Gavin features a Coco Chanel logo path designed by Mosaic Assemblers which sparkles in the sunlight.The Cruciform Pavilion which is one of a kind in Ireland spans the full width of the rear section of the garden and designed by Diarmuid Gavin to allow easy conversion into additional space whether that be a home office, a home gym or additionalaccommodation as required. There is a sunken lounge which replicates that within the interior of the house which is an outdoor dining area and L shaped pond that wraps around the side of the Cruciform.There is mature planting throughout with artificial lowmaintenance grass together with an array of all year around colour that certainly presents this as one of the most interesting gardens in the area.In addition to that there is extensive storage with two garden sheds.
FeaturesGas fired central heating with recently installed new high efficiency boiler.
Floor area approximately 173sqm (1,860 sq.ft.).
Stunning designer garden to rear approximately 30m long (98 ft.)
Immaculately presented accommodation throughout.
Off street car parking for numerous cars.
Close to schools, both Primary and Secondary.
Phone Watch alarm system.
Exterior and side sensor lighting.
Recessed lighting throughout the house.
High pressure water system with 300 litre external water tank.
Three gas fireplaces in all entertainment areas two of which are stone and one is built to wall.
Three independently controlled heating zones within the house with under floor heating at ground level and radiators on upper floors.
High speed fibreoptic Wi-Fi.
Travertine stone floors in entrance hall and kitchen.
Bespoke oak staircase.
Floor to ceiling window and door from kitchen to garden with full benefit of panoramic view over garden from house.