DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this stunning three bedroom semi-detached property to the market tucked away within the modern residential development of Mount Garrett Grove in Tyrrelstown. Mount Garrett Grove continues to be in high demand and will be equally sought after between first time buyers looking to step onto the property ladder and clients up-sizing seeking a superb family home. No.5 boasts exceptional value and interest is expected to be high. With every conceivable amenity merely a stone's throw away the location of this family home is hard to beat. It is ideally situated within a few minutes walk to the nearest bus stop and local Tyrrelstown Shopping Centre with its numerous amenities. The location is within easy access to Dublin City Centre. Dublin International Airport is within close proximity.
Blanchardstown Village & Blanchardstown Shopping Centre together with D. 15's Corporate Parks and Connolly Hospital are all located nearby. The Phoenix Park and Castleknock Village are both within a 15 minute drive. A selection of shops and amenities in Tyrrelstown Village Shopping Centre are literally on your doorstep. The property also falls into an excellent catchment of schools including within the area of Tyrrelstown itself making it a real winner with families. The area is serviced by a high frequency bus service including night link to Dublin City Centre. Also both the M50 and M3 Motorways are close at hand making this a most strategically positioned address.
This family home has undergone major renovation and modernisation including a large kitchen extension to the rear, 5 meter sliding door, new flooring throughout and a handmade bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances.
Once inside you are greeted with bright and modern interior living accommodation of c. 1200 sq.ft comprising of entrance hallway, spacious lounge that features high gloss marble fireplace with cream marble surround and cosy gas insert, the highlight of the property is fully fitted kitchen/dining with integrated appliances that’s flooded with natural light coming from two skylights & sliding door bringing the landscaped garden. guest wc with utility all located on the ground floor.
Upstairs hosts two double bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and fully tiled main family bathroom.
No 5 benefits from a completely private aspect front and back and boasts a superb fully landscaped, maintenance free south-facing rear garden which boasts a water feature, wall lighting, artifical grass lawn and fully wired barna shed. The front of the property has parking for two cars. This property has been lovingly cared by its current owner throughout the years and is in absolute pristine condition and would ideally suit a growing family. A fine family home in an ideal location.
Viewing is highly advised - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- c. 1200 sq ft
- Large kitchen and bathroom extension to the rear
- 3 bed / 3 bath
- BER B3
- Management fees c. €185 p/a
- Finished to a high standard
- Double glazed windows
- Fully alarmed
- Venetian Beechwood blinds throughout
- Floored attic and wired for lighting
- White wood effect tiles by Showhouse in kitchen
- Bespoke kitchen with marble stand-alone island from Home Interiors by Design
- Kashmir white granite work tops
- Induction hob and twin oven
- 5m sliding door by The Folding Door Company
- Gas fired central heating with dual zone heating
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge and two freezers
- All new quality floors throughout
- Three generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Two parking spaces
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Sunny south orientation
- Modern & highly sought after development
- Within arm's reach of M3 M50 Motorway
- Within walking distance of all amenities
- Ideal for first time buyers or clients looking to upsize
- Viewing highly advised!