DescriptionAn exceptional bright and spacious top floor apartment fully refurbished and renovated in 2013 enjoying a prime location in this purpose built complex on Harbour Road. The well-proportioned tastefully decorated accommodation which extends to 87sq.m (936sq.ft) briefly comprises of an entrance porch which leads to the hall with an arch through to the kitchen and opening to the very fine living/dining room, two double bedrooms, one being en-suite, and a shower room. The balcony which is accessed from the living/dining room boasts lovely views over the extensive landscaped communal gardens and grounds to the front and enjoys sea views. There is surface off street car parking to the rear of this development for one car and the apartment further benefits from an external storage shed.
Without question the location is a major feature of this impressive property being with only a five minute walk from Dalkey Main Street with its unique village ambiance, selection of boutique and specialist shops, some of the finest restaurants and pubs in South County Dublin, lovely walks over Dalkey and Killiney Hills and along the seafront. There are also excellent recreational amenities in the area such as golf, tennis, GAA and soccer clubs, swimming pools and water sport facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Marina not to mention cycle lanes connecting local neighbourhoods. The numerous bus routes and DART station offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Porch (2.20m x 1.25m )with walnut floor, ceiling coving and opens to the
- Inner Hall (4.90m x 1.50m )with intercom system, ceiling coving, large storage cupboard, arch through to the kitchen/breakfast room and opening through to the
- Living/Dining Room (5.00m x 4.20m )with ceiling coving, Stovax wood burning stove with granite surround and granite hearth, walnut floor and large sliding door out to the balcony.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.40m x 2.90m )with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, walnut floor, ceiling coving, breakfast bar and window with magnificent views over Dalkey and Dalkey Quarry.
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 3.50m )with walnut floor, a range of fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.80m x 1.30m )with step in Triton T90Z electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and frosted window.
- Bedroom 2 (4.30m x 3.10m )with walnut floor and mirrored sliderobe wardrobe
- Bathroom (3.40m x 2.50m )with hot press with dual immersion, bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail and frosted window.
FeaturesSuperb bright and spacious accommodation of approximately 87sq.m (936sq.ft)
Delightful balcony enjoying views over the communal gardens and grounds and sea views
Separate storage locker
Surface off street car parking for one car
Conveniently located within only a five minute walk from main street Dalkey
Gas fired central heating (boiler replaced in 2013)
Fully insulated, re-plumbed and re-wired in 2013
Service charge approximately �?�2,700 per annum
Curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Lift to all floors