DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to bring this stunning red brick period 2 bedroom mid terrace bungalow to the market ideally located in the heart of Dublin 7.
Interior living accommodation of c. 490 sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, living room with feature fireplace, 2 double bedrooms, tiled kitchen with breakfast bar a fully tiled bathroom with electric shower. The property comes to the market in excellent condition and benefits from Gas fired central heating, high ceilings, a central location and an enclosed private rear garden. The property also offers on Street parking with permit.
The location of St Josephs Place could not be any better as you are a mere minutes from the city Centre. The Mater, Rotunda & Temple Street Hospital is on your doorstep. The property lies on a bus corridor with the Luas and Dart also in close proximity. The property is located closeby shops, schools, transport links and only a short distance to the City Centre.
No 49 is Ideal for first time buyers looking to get on to the property ladder & investors. Do not miss this one! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
Features- c. 490 sq.ft
- BER E2
- Period house on quiet road
- High Ceilings
- Enclosed private rear garden
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Feature fireplace
- High ceilings
- On – street residential disk parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Located on a quiet road off Dorset Street
- Close to Public Transport including LUAS & DART
- Beside Mater Hospital & Rotunda Hospital
- 5 minutes’ walk to O’ Connell Street
- Local shops, bars & restaurants within close proximity
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors