- Semi detached three bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Off street parking.
- Gardens to the front and rear.
- Gas fired central heating.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 103 sq. m (1,108 sq. ft).
- Athy is a town in County Kildare situated approximately 80 km south west of Dublin and 194 km north east of Cork.
- The subject property is located on Corran Ard which can be accessed via the N78 1.3 km south west of Athy town centre.
- Local amenities include St Vincents Hospital, Athy Community College, Scoil Mhichil Naofa, K Leisure Centre and a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links includes local and Bus Eireann service (130, 130a, 717, 817, 825), Athy Train Station 2.7 km, N78, N80 and the M9.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Living room
- Kitchen/dining area
- Bedroom 1 (en suite)
- Bedtoom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Guest W.C.
BER DetailsBER: C2