DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are thrilled to present recently redecorated & refurbished 3 x bedroom home to the market.
Set on quiet cul de sac road No 43 is an ideal starter home, benefits from generous side entrance & very private rear garden. The property has just been completely painted inside & outside, new carpets are fitted on stairs/landing & all 3 x bedrooms.
To front you have off street parking, lawn & large side entrance; this extra bonus space has many uses from further extending No 43 (S.P.P) to parking extra cars off street. Welcoming hallway with open under stairs storage & cloakroom leads you into this wonderful home. Bright sitting room to front with wooden flooring enjoys sunny aspect, large window & double doors to kitchen diner. To rear of the property you have the main hub of the home, here you will find high gloss fitted units, built in cooking appliances & raised breakfast counter.
Continuing interior decoration upstairs onto long landing with hot press you are then graced with 3 x fine bedrooms (2x doubles & 1x large single). Both doubles have built-in storage & twin windows; all bedrooms are laid with new carpet flooring. To finish upstairs is fully tiled family bathroom with 3 x piece suite.
Outside space is well taken care of at this property, private rear garden is low maintenance with planted beds along borders & paving stones, Barna & block shed will provide shelter for gardening or sports equipment. Access to rear area is via kitchen or by large side entrance.
Location of this home is excellent with varied selection of shops that are across the road in Ballybrack Shopping Centre. At Kilbogget Park which is only minutes away by foot & neighbours Ashlawn Estate you will find peaceful walks taking in surrounding nature, playing pitches & mountain views.
Transport services such as DART are available at Killiney DART station & LUAS is available at Cherrywood. Road linkage to get you into city centre, Bray or onto M50 is very direct & at an ease.
Viewing highly recommended
- Off street parking, lawn & high hedge for privacy
Hall c. 1.75 x 3.71m
- Wooden flooring, under stairs storage, cloakroom
Sitting Room c. 3.45 x 3.47m
- Bright room, large window, feature fire surround, French style double doors to kitchen/diner
Kitchen/Diner c. 2.48 x 5.46m
- High gloss fitted units, built in cooking appliances, raised breakfast counter, tiled floor, and access to private rear garden
Landing c. 2.52 x 1.75m
- Hot press, new carpet fitted
Bedroom 1 c. 3.50 x 3.03m (to front)
- Master bedroom, built in wardrobes, double window, new carpet fitted
Bedroom 2 c. 2.67 x 3.07m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, double window, new carpet fitted
Bedroom 3 c. 2.58 x 2.30m (to front)
- Bright large single bedroom, new carpet fitted
Bathroom c. 1.55 x 2.24m
- Fully tiled bathroom, 3 x piece suite, shower over bath
Back Garden c. 4.56 x 8.51m
- Very private outdoor space, paving stones, planted beds, Barna shed, block shed, side access
Side entrance c.2.65m (width)
- Planted shrubs, ideal area for extending (S.P.P)
FeaturesComplete external painting
Interior painted throughout
Recently fitted interior doors
Perfect first home
Double glazed windows
Off street parking
Viewing DetailsTo arrange a viewing please contact Churches Estate Agents Dalkey on 01 5595005