Description41 The Park, Martello Village,
Bryanstown, off Dublin Road Drogheda, Co Louth A92 EPV0
This is a great opportunity to purchase a delightful property just off the Dublin Road, in Drogheda
close to Mainline Railway Station and Neighbourhood Shopping and Town Centre
• 3 Bedroom End of Terrace property located in Martello Village
• in the much sought after Dublin Road area, on the south side of Drogheda, Co. Louth.
• This property is in excellent condition with the added feature of a south facing rear garden.
• Martello Village is a well maintained development and close to all local amenities.
• No 41 is particularly well situated, near the Dublin Road.
• It is extremely convenient to Drogheda Train Station (3 mins walk away) and other amenities such as Schools, and high quality local shopping centres, pubs, restaurants. Approximately 3km from the M1 motorway which connects Dublin and Belfast.
• Rare opportunity in this much sought after area. Would suit first time buyer, investor.
Price Guide : €240,000
AccommodationAccommodation comprises of:
Living Room : a well-proportioned room
with a feature Fireplace, and landscape
Kitchen : nice open plan style layout
Wuth an array of units and splashback tiling.
Dining : a continuation of the kitchen
With large patio double doors to rear.
Guest WC : Wc, Whb.
Bedroom 1 :Built in wardrobe.
En Suite : whb, wc & shower.
Main Bathroom: Bath, whb, Wc, tiled,
Doubled glazed windows.
Gas fired central heating.
Good condition throughout
100.1 m2 - 1,077.4 f2
Year of construction 2003
3 min walk to train station.
10 min walk to town centre.
St Marys boys school
Sacred Heart Girls school
St Marys primary school.
Laytown Bettystown Golf course, tennis club.
Car parking to the front
Rear long garden, with Patio area.
Orientation south facing.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.113178792 Energy Performance Indicator:172.42 kWh/m²/yr