DescriptionAn attractive detached family home situated to the rear of this highly regarded and much sought after cul-de-sac located off Churchview Road, offering bright and airy, generously proportioned accommodation that has been extended to the side and rear providing floor area of approximately 130 sq.m (1,400 sq.ft) that is presented in excellent decorative order throughout.
Briefly, the property is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for two/three cars comfortably. A generous reception hall with understairs storage and WC opens into an excellent sitting room with coving and an open fireplace. There is a very well fitted kitchen/dining room to the rear of the property that opens to a utility room. A large sunroom that overlooks the raised deck with artificial grass concludes the accommodation at this level. Upstairs there are four excellent bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and a newly fitted family shower room concludes the accommodation at this level.
41 Auburn Drive is a wonderfully presented family home positioned in a very family orientated location, which is surrounded by a host of excellent primary and secondary schools, a regular bus service and a superb road network with N11 and M50 making commuting very convenient. Within the immediate area there is easy access to a selection of shopping centres and supermarkets with Tesco on Churchview Road, Dunnes Stores at Cornelscourt and the thriving Dundrum Shopping Centre just off the M50. Dun Laoghaire, Glasthule and Dalkey are close by and have a wide range of local and boutique shops, two shopping centres, pubs and excellent restaurants readily available.
There is an abundance of recreational and leisure facilities on the doorstep with Seapoint RFC and Cabinteely FC positioned in the grounds of Kilbogget Park literally down the road with Cabinteely Park and the stunning walks over the Dublin mountains slightly further afield. Cherrywood Business Park and Cherrywood village is within close proximity and there will be many park amenities, shopping outlets, cafes and restaurants when complete.
- Porched Entrance opens into the
- Reception Hall (4.90m x 1.85m )with timber effect floor, ceiling coving, cloaks cupboard with enclosed fuse board, understairs storage and door to
- Understairs W.C. with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with fitted mirror, extractor, tiled floor and walls
- Living Room (4.85m x 4.15m )with twin windows facing front, attractive painted fireplace with marble inset and hearth and open fire and ceiling coving
- Kitchen/Dining Room (7.65m x 3.35m )with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, ceiling speakers, tiled floor, digital heating controls, kitchen is fitted with a range of painted Shaker style press units and drawers, saucepan drawers, worktops, integrated Beko fridge/freezer, pull out pantry unit, Hotpoint stainless steel double oven, pull out bin, integrated Beko dishwasher, AEG five ring gas hob with Candi stainless steel chimney effect extractor over, dual Velux skylights, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, picture window overlooking the rear, tiled splashback, display cabinets, opening to the family room and door to
- Utility Room (2.95m x 1.20m )with plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, press units, tiled floor, recessed lighting and Velux skylight
- Sun Room (4.95m x 3.37m )with tiled floor, vaulted ceiling with timber panelling, recessed lighting, Velux skylights, enclosed radiator, corner solid fuel burning stove, picture windows overlooking the rear, enclosed gas fired Vokera Mynute gas fired central heating boiler and double folding double glazed doors opening out to the rear garden
- Landing with door to shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 1 (2.70m x 2.05m )with a range of wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 3.95m )with a range of built in ceiling to floor wardrobes, television point, twin windows facing front and door to
- En Suite Shower Room with step in tiled Triton T90SR electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled walls and floor, shelving, shaving socket & light and hatch to roof space
- Family Shower Room with step in tiled power shower with monsoon head and auxiliary hose, oversized tray and product shelf, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, wall mounted storage press, recessed lighting and extractor fan
- Bedroom 3 (3.45m x 2.20m )with window overlooking the rear and views of the Dublin Mountains
- Bedroom 4 (2.60m x 2.50m )with picture window overlooking the rear and views of the Dublin Mountains
FeaturesSuperb detached 4 bedroom family home with extended accommodation of approximately 130 sq.m (1,400 sq.ft)
South-west facing rear garden of approximately 13.3m (44ft) with raised deck area, lower putting green, storage
Fully insulated to high standard
Double Glazed windows throughout
Gas Fired Central Heating
Upgraded electrical fuse board
Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
Digital security alarm
Master bedroom with en suite
Recently refurbished family bathroom
Extended to the side and rear
Surrounded by excellent transport links, shopping and sporting venues.
The N11, M50 & LUAS at Cherrywood Business Centre on the doorstep