DescriptionAn Ri Rua is a small apartment block located in the heart of Bettystown Village and only 400 metres from the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland that stretches 5km from Laytown to Mornington.
An array of amenities are literally all on your doorstep to include Integral Fitness Club with large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, ALDI, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Transport links are excellent with bus stops (100m) with frequent service to Dublin City Centre (45km), Drogheda (9km) and Laytown Train Station (3km). If driving, The M1 motorway is (10km) away and the M50 (37km) away.
Built in 2005, this apartment is located on the top floor and briefly consists of the following below:
* Expansive entrance hall (2.5m x 1.8m) Intercom and hotpress.
* Kitchen/living/dining room area (6.6m x 4.9m) Generous countertop & press space, access to the balcony area.
* Master double bedroom (3.7m x 3.5m) 3 x built-in wardrobes and access to the balcony area.
* Ensuite bathroom (2.1m x 1.7m) Shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom (4.3m x 2.8m) 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Main bathroom ((2.2m x 2.2m) Shower cubicle.
* Balcony area (4.9m x 1.2m)
* Gas fire central heating.
* 1 x designated basement car parking space.
Please note that details and photos are approximate and for guidance purposes only.