Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 40 Kildonan Avenue to the Dublin property market. Two bedroom property in a very convenient location would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Some of the special features to include:
- Separate utility area beside the kitchen.
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Stained glass doors to the living room.
- Downstairs bathroom for convenience.
- Good sized bedrooms with large double glazed windows.
- Additional insulation in the attic.
- Extra lock on the front doors for security.
- Large back garden with timber shed.
- Off street parking.
The property is located in a mature residential area close to Finglas Village and lots of local amenities:
- Charlestown S.C only 5 min drive away with all the amenities it has to offer.
- Lidl and Aldi within 15 min walk away.
- Very close to Cappagh Hospital.
- Selection of schools in the area, like ColÃ¡iste Eoin, St Brigids Senior School, Saint Fergal Boys National School, New Cross College, and some others.
- Church of the Annunciation within 10 min walk.
- Bus Route 40, 40B, 88N offering frequent and quick link to the City Centre.
- Easy access to M50/N2 motorways offering quick commute to the rest of the city.
- Dublin Airport only 15 min drive away, but the property is not on the flight path.
- 12 min drive to DCU.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677