Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 40 Kildonan Avenue to the Dublin property market. Two bedroom property in a very convenient location would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Very convenient location close to many services and amenities in Finglas Village. Just couple of minutes walk away from swimming pool and gym. Is within easy access to the M1/M50, Airport. Also within an excellent catchment area of both primary and secondary schools. The area is serviced by an excellent bus route, making this an extremely central address within a short commute of the City Centre.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Entrance hall - 1.2m x 1.1m
Kitchen - 3.4m x 1.7m
Utility area - 1.3m x 1.8m
Living room - 3.5m x 4.9m
Bathroom - 0.8m x 1.3m
Bedroom 1 - 4.9m x 3.3m
Bedroom 2 - 2.6m x 3.4m
Bathroom - 2.2m x 2.6m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the special features to include:
- Separate utility area beside the kitchen.
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Stained glass doors to the living room.
- Downstairs bathroom for convenience.
- Good sized bedrooms with large double glazed windows.
- Additional insulation in the attic.
- Extra lock on the front doors for security.
- Large back garden with timber shed.
- Off street parking.
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670