Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 4 St. Mochta's Green to the Dublin property market. Beautiful four bedroom property in a quiet residential estate would suit families and investors alike.
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall - 2.1m x x 4.9m
Kitchen / Dining room - 6.2m x 6.5m
Living room - 3.9m x 4.9m
Utility room - 1.1m x 2.1m
Master bedroom - 3.3m x 4.4m
En-suite - 2.4m x 1.4m
Bedroom 2 - 3.2m x 3.8m
Bedroom 3 - 2.5m x 2.8m
Bedroom 4 - 3.3m x 2.8m
Bathroom - 1.9m x 1.8m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the many features to include:
- Very spacious open plan kitchen and dining room.
- Tiled kitchen with fitted units offering plenty of storage space.
- Separate utility area with side access.
- Sliding glass doors from the dining room opening up to the back garden.
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Partially tiled en-suite with heated towel rail.
- Tiled main bathroom with electric shower.
- Partially floored attic suitable for conversion.
- GFCH, double glazed windows, alarm.
- Large back garden with a decked area and a wooden shed.
St. Mochta\'s Green is a much sought after location situated just off the Clonsilla Road. The property is well serviced by many bus routes and is also only 5 Minutes walk to Coolmine Train Station. It is close to the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, National Aquatic Centre, and a host of local amenities including local schools, shops and leisure facilities. Easy access to all routes including the M50 and N3 motorways.
Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate everything this property has to offer!
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670