DescriptionA magnificent end of terrace family home well situated in this exceptionally popular residential development in the heart of Dublin city centre. This stunning period property measures 200 sq.m. (2,153 sq.ft.) and was formally known as Saint Kevin?s National School built in 1895 by renowned Irish architect George Coppinger Ashlin. The property has now undergone major renovations to include state of the art accommodation the likes of which is rarely seen in Dublin.
On entering 4 St. Kevin�s Place you are instantly greeted with a dramatic double height ceiling with stunning kitchen with stone worktops, exposed London brick and feature staircase to a unique mezzanine living room. The kitchen includes a dining area and door to the rear garden while on the ground floor there is also a downstairs w.c, utility and store room. On the first floor there are two generous double bedrooms together with a well-appointed bathroom while on the second floor there are two further bedrooms with master en suite and door to a unique roof terrace that enjoys all day sunshine.
St. Kevin?s Place enjoys a pleasant position in this popular Dublin 8 address, just off Clanbrassil Street and within a short walk of St. Stephen?s Green. There are many amenities on the doorstep to include St. Patricks Cathedral, Teelings Distillery, Grafton Street and Camden Street. There is no shortage of restaurants, bars and cafes in the immediate area.
- Reception Hall (2.13m x 1.57m )with very fine timber floor, ceiling coving and door to
- Downstairs W.C. with vanity wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Utility Room with a range of press units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and houses the gas fired boiler.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (9.20m x 6.10m )open plan with double height feature ceiling (4.7m), kitchen is fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, double stainless steel undercounter sink units, very fine range oven with five ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor over, plumbed for dishwasher, stone worktop and splashback, breakfast bar, exposed feature brick wall, door to rear and staircase leading to the
- Mezzanine/Living Area (4.70m x 4.00m )with picture windows overlooking the front and feature exposed brick wall.
- Inner Hall with excellent understairs storage which houses the water sprinkler system, door to rear and staircase leading to the first floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.80m x 2.88m )with a range of floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and windows to rear.
- Bedroom 2 (4.70m x 3.95m )with built in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the front and side.
- Bathroom with w.c., wash hand basin, large shower, bath, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Main Bedroom (5.80m x 5.00m )with a range of built in fitted wardrobes, Velux window, door to roof garden and door to roof terrace.
- En Suite Shower Room with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., shower unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4/Home Office (4.60m x 3.05m )with large Velux rooflight and exposed brick wall.
- Roof Terrace (4.00m x 3.00m )with artificial lawn and enjoys all day sunshine.
- Rear Garden attractive landscaped courtyard garden with patio area, artficial lawn, flower bed and pedestrian rear access.
FeaturesUnique end of terrace family home in a magnificent period building
Exclusive gated residential development
Excellent location with every amenity on the doorstep
Floor area approx. 200 sqm (2,151 sq.ft.)
Gas fired central heating with victorian style radiators
Stunning fitted kitchen with silestone worktops
Period detail to include ceiling height, timber beams and exposed brick work
Secure parking to the front behind electronic gates
Sunny rear garden and private roof terrace
Service charge approximately �?�2,500 per annum