DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this bright and spacious first floor two bedroom apartment to the market ideally positioned within the highly sought after St Canice’s Square Development.
This property comes to the market in pristine condition throughout with the benefit of open plan living, a new fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double glazed windows, ample storage and new quality flooring throughout. This private gated apartment complex of homes is adjacent to a host of local amenities, excellent catchment of schools, parks and recreational facilities. Furthermore The Charlestown Shopping Centre to include the new state of the art Odeon Cinema together with IKEA are quite literally on your doorstep. DCU & Dublin International Airport are also within close proximity. There is an excellent bus service offering a QBC to the City Centre within a 2 minute walk. The newly opened Luas station at Broombridge is also within easy access. The M50 is close by making this a most strategically positioned home.
Internal living accommodation of c. 731sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining with living, two double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and main family bathroom. This stunning apartment also boasts a private sunny balcony enhanced by a south west orientation.
No. 4 is tastefully decorated and will appeal to all types of buyers, including first time buyers, those thinking of down-sizing and investors.
Viewing strongly advised; Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information!!
- c. 731sq.ft
- Two bedrooms/two bathrooms
- Stunning property
- Brand new fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan living accommodation
- Electric heating
- New quality flooring
- Double glazed windows throughout
- High quality finish
- Fully tiled main family bathroom
- Bright, spacious living/dining area
- Underground designated parking
- Peaceful development
- M50 Motorway within arm's reach
- Bus routes and local shops on your doorstep
- Ideal for first time buyers, investors or clients trading down
- Early viewing highly advised!!